1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are your stats?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Aldeth the Foppish Idiot, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

STR: 15 - I can press about 210-220.
    Dex: 9 - I'm really stocky, but I have decent hand-eye and I can be quick if I need.
    Con: 12 - I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. I've been known to break bones on a bi-monthly basis and I boxed for about a year and developed a good resistance to punches and such. Can drink any amount and not get wasted, can take any medicine and have it not affect me.
    Int: 14 - IQ of about 140. Good memory skills and I can pick up on stuff quickly.
    Wis: 10 - good common sense, but I'm still too young.
    Cha: 12 - I have no trouble making friends and I have a good way with words.

As alignment I'd be Neutral Good.

2. Neeraj the Freak Paladin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

@Soubriquet

Not a problem!

I would be a Lawful Good Paladin.

Though I beleive everyone can relate to more than one alignment. Sometimes I feel in a LG mood, then NG, and when stirred, CG.

3. Skywind Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

My stats will most likely be:
    STR: 10: I have not train myself for too long since studying in polytechnic.
    Dex: 10-12: My dex is good, but I lack the brain to use it skillfully. .
    Con: 12 - I can endure much and also drink for a long time without getting drunk.
    Int: 8-10 - I can learn certain things easily, but I have trouble remembering minor stuffs.
    Wis: 10-12 - I can judge matters properly and come out with a relatively good solution.
    Cha: 12 - After living on earth for so long, I learn how and what to talk to with certain people. And since I am known by those who know me as a blur person, I also learn how to act blur even when I'm not. Lastly, I have not trouble making friends(Just smile to the world and the world will smile to you). :)

As for alignment I must be True Neutral. As I prefer grass-land over forest, so I'm no tree-hugger. I want to be a good person, but I still do bad stuffs like telling lies etc. :(
    For class, I think I will most likely be a ranger/bard, even though I'm not proud of my bard side, I am a bit like them.

[ November 09, 2003, 14:29: Message edited by: Skywind ]

4. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31

I would be best as an axe wielding Berserker. I swear, when I get in a heated fight my STR goes up about 2 points :mad: . :D

I could easily boost my lifting power to about 250 or more if I really trained for a couple weeks or so. That would boost my stat to 16.

5. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    LOL Mystra! :D

This made me laugh, hehe :D

BTW: How old are you if it isn't too personal a question?

6. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31

I'm 16, but I'm told I look to be about 20. I'm also told that I act about 20. So, for all interested parties... I'm 20. :D

Hmmm... I wonder if Tal will kick my ass because I didn't PM this?

7. Barmy Army

Media:
    Heh, might have been a good idea ^^

You can shift 210-220 at 16? Wow, good going matey :)

I could probably only shift 160-180 at very best! And I'm 19! ... fcuk, lol

8. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31

I'm 3/4 Norweigan, so that helps alot. I'm just a big dude. Plain & Simple.

9. Barmy Army

Media:
    Heh, just remind me never to cross you, OK? :D

10. Grey Magistrate Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hmm, my stats...

STR: 8
    I couldn't even arm-wrestle Nalia.

DEX: 10
    I type 100 WPM, play the piano, and swingdance...but can't aim a rifle to save my life.

CON: 4
    I rarely get sick and have no allergies, but let's be honest - if I took one swipe from a longsword, I'd be dead.

INT: 16
    Just got my master's degree, with honors (shameless gloating).

WIS: 18
    My full-time job requires this, so even if I don't really have a WIS of 18, my bosses think I do.

CHA: 18
    I'm a manipulative weasel like Shura, but I use my powers for good!

That's an average of about 12.

Alignment: Lawful Good
    But it's a Southern Californian, casually laidback kind of Lawful Good.

Class: Rogue multiclassed with Cleric
    Not an easy combination to pull off...

11. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31

Ridiculous, Off-topic American bashing below...

You live in California and you can't shoot? Wow! heh, heh :p

12. Thyorna Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I don't know how to put my stats. I swear to God this is all true I'm only fifteen and can bench press 95 kgs, I am a very magnetic person and fit into an social circle, I find it easy to pick up really hot girls, I have very good hand eye co-ordination and have been in the A team for every sport I've ever played, I have very good fitness and can row for 5 hrs straight without a break or water and every year in high skool i have been in the top 10 of every single on of my classes. I'm a very lucky person

Can some one tell me what my stats would be. :confused: I don't want to do it and sound up myself so what would the rest of you give me.

13. Serpent Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Now, Thyorna, you didn't give very specific information about yourself but I'll try my best.

Your stats should be something like that:

Str: 15 - quite high
    Dex: 12
    Con: 13-14
    Cha: 13-14
    Int: ?
    Wis: ?

You didn't give much information about your mental abilities so I really don't know. (probably around 10-12)
    This is my personal opinion and I'm not sure it's correct. Don't take it personally but I would give you the lower score out of the two (cha & con), but as I said it's my opinion and I might be wrong.

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Str: 7
    I'm thin and weak.
    Dex: 12
    I'm good at ball sports and gymnastics, but I can be really clumsy at times.
    Con: 10
    I get sick a little more often than the average person I think, but on the other hand I can bear pain very well.
    Int: 15
    I'm a quick study, I'm interested in learning new things and I've been described as "a walking encyclopedia/dictionary" (but in a good way ;) )
    Wis: 13
    I'm a good listener and I always manage to stay calm in crisis situations.
    Cha: 11
    Once I get to know people I can make them do pretty much anything I want, but initialy I'm rather silent and shy.

I'm born to be the funny librarian mage that knows all her books by hard. :D

As for alignment I think I'd be lawful good and sometimes maybe a bit chaotic.

15. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31

Thyorna...
    your stats are very, very good. You are lucky.
    I'd say, from reading your post, I could tell what your INT and WIS are. I'd make a couple changes to Serpant's post.

STR 15
    DEX 13
    CON 15+
    INT 12
    WIS 10
    CHA 14

16. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Let's see...

STR: 12 I can benchpress about 145 lbs and according to Cris' table that's pretty close to 12
    DEX: 8 Don't throw anything at me. I can't catch it.
    CON: 12 I can certainly hold my drink, and I am also quite good at enduring pain
    INT: 13 A bit higher than average here. According to some test we did in school a few years ago my IQ was about 135
    WIS: 12 I consider myself a bit wiser than average. Just don't ask me why
    CHA: 14 A bit above average. I can convince people to do most anything. On the other hand, when I'm around people I don't know I am quite shy.

Something like that. My alignment would probably be Neutral Good. Hmm. I think I would make an average bard with these stats.

17. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Alright, I try to come up with mine...

STR: 14 (I can bp 170, not for 10 reps though. I'll add points here when I level up)
    DEX: 12 (can catch most things thrown at me, but somtimes I just inexplicably let them hit me :) )
    CON: 12 (don't get sick and eat only healthy things, used to smoke...but quit, but like Grey said...I don't think it would take too many blows with a warhammer! :eek: )
    INT: 12 (IQ just a little over the mean...have to make careful use of my skill points)
    WIS: 16 (no reason, just where I think it should be...a truly wise man knows to not try to explain why he is wise)
    CHA: 12 (a little chaotic here...sometimes I charm people...sometimes I just piss them off...if you can swing a big hunk of steel...leave charisma to a little guy)

Also, I would fall into the Lawful Neutral alignment.

I guess with that info I'd be a Druid with a Dire Wolf companion.

Everyone should declare a character, then we'll try to come up with balanced parties :p

18. Grandalf the Green Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] *Snif snif*
    Reading all your posts makes me depressed.
    I want to be wise, but i'm dumb.
    I want to be strong, but i'm weak.

only "good" thing i can come up is that I consider myself a kind, loving person.. :(

I guess my IQ is around 60-70 compared to yours :sosad:

So please, do try to lower your scores :)

19. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, Grandalf, at least my stats aren't too high. I really doubt some 16s and 17s I've seen in this topic. 10 isn't bad. It's normal. And, about, BG2 NPCs and D&D characters generally, they are heroes. So, even Nalia, who looks like a 17-years old girl, can be strong, because she has exercised so lot. Ok, enough of this. So, my stats would be:

Str: 8 I'm not very strong.
    Dex: 10 I'm somewhat nimble, and can evade things, but my precision is poor.
    Con: 9 I can't run more than 5 minutes without stopping or walking and I get drunk easily (well, the good thing is, that I don't have to spend much money in drinks)
    Int: 12 My IQ is around 120-130 in most tests.
    Wis: 12 I realize things that others don't and my willpower is somewhat good
    Cha: 10 I get along with most of people, but I'm definitely not a leader.

Average: little bit over 10. I'm average person.

Alignment: Something between Neutral good and True neutral.

D&D Class: Multiclassed cleric/wizard.

20. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Here's my stats:

STR: 8 Below average strength on my skinny frame.

DEX: 13 I always think I'm a bit clumsy, but relative to what the rest of your posted, I give myself an above average score because I am quick, nimble with good coordination.

CON: 10 Average health. I don't get sick too much, but I can't drink either.

INT: 14 I've always been a fast learner, but there still lots of concepts that I don't get.

WIS: 10 Not too sure how to rate this one, I'll sit on an average value.

CHA: 7 I'm on the shy side, and I generally don't have much to say on things. I think my personality says more than my words.

Total: 62
    Average: about 10

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.