1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Aug 22, 2002.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Military pilot trousers, long-sleeved shirt and socks, all sort of khaki colour, and brown leather military belt that's half my age.

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rallymama, it's not very dignified for a woman pushing 40 to admit to be wearing black lace lingerie.
    Me, I'm wearing black dockers, an olive green long sleeve shirt (it's cool here today), and black shoes.
    And a thong.

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    And you're giving me a lecture about dignity? :eek: ;) :D So I guess I'd better not discuss what went through my head when I read the words "Armani suit?" (j/k, y'know...)

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Nuthin' but cowboy boots...and a smile. ;)

@ Rally

Pay no attention to Splunge. You git down witcha bad self!

[ June 25, 2003, 16:24: Message edited by: Death Rabbit ]

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    your kidding right? I live in Canada too and 33 degree ISN'T cold...

anyway I'm wearing light brown short with orange strap, one white socks and one black socks, a olive t-shirt...

How original...

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Rallymama, what's wrong with an Armani suit?

Currently, loose green t-shirt, medium fit jeans and Nike cross-trainers. Too hot for that, I know, but wasn't able to get my khaki shorts washed yesterday ;) .

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Rastor: You can't get much more RIGHT than Armani in my book. Most of my thoughts weren't appropriate for a family site... :roll:

8. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Australian sportswear. (the tennisclothing, not the continent :D )

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Did I mention it's an Armani thong? ;) :lol:

And Dungeon_Master, Canada is a pretty big country; it's not 33C everywhere :rolleyes: :D

10. chevalier

Media:
    @Splunge:

With all respect, there's much more dignity in lace lingerie than in a thong.

Besides, I do hope you're female if you wear thongs.

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

White t-shirt with blue Reebok logo, blue-gray (fisher) hat, sport sandals and whitish trousers.

And blue boxers atm. Does silver bracelet count?

12. Splunge

Media:
    Nope, I’m male; they do make them for men, after all (makes the ladies swoon, or in my case, nauseous). I’m surprised you didn’t know that; aren’t thongs standard issue for Paladins? :lol:

BTW, it just occurred to me that Slith resurrected this thread but didn’t say what he/she was wearing :grr:

13. chevalier

Media:
    Goodness gracious, they aren't! One falls for lesser sins.

I know contrary :nolike:

Even if that were true, I'd sooner become a priest than wear thong :rolleyes: :p

14. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Silth posted in this thread, because I linked him this year old thread, and he posted without checking the dates. the he edited his post. but give it time soon he will come agian.

Im just wearing a Bathing Suit. 90degrees F here. so I'm enjoying every bit of it.

15. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

My usual summer outfit, trunks. And my cat on my knees. :)

16. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Boxers, dark greyish/blue jeans, black long sleeved shirt with the sleeves pushed up to my elbows (i'm only 23 but not everything about the eighties stunk), Dr. Martens...and a smile (awwww)

do tattoos count? :cool:

oh and P.S.....men should only wear thongs in prison showers where it might actually help them get laid...everywhere else it is just plain nasty

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Perhaps I shouldn't post in a thread like this when I'm getting ready to take a nap, but oh well....

Big t-shirt, pajama bottoms and.... well, that's it. But I think I have a darned good excuse for it.

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Jeans, a red shirt and a black vest. And my glasses.

19. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

It's amazing how this thing has sprouted since I accidentaly posted in it a few hours ago...

Anyways, back to the subject on hand, I'm wearing black baggy pants, a black t-shirt, no shoes or socks, black sunglasses and a black hat with "Sniper" in red lettering on it.

[ June 26, 2003, 08:20: Message edited by: Slith ]

20. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dude...turn the brightness down on your monitor! :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.