1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are you asking for, for X-mas?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Dec 11, 2002.

1. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    For christmas I want life, the universe and everything. Santa Claus please send me a PM so I can supply you with my adress so you know whom to send it to.

2. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Beer, lots of it. :D

3. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Ohh hey, X-mas sex...that's a good idea!
    I just asked for a new hairdo (which I got) and some new clothes. But see, I won't need them now with ejsmith's idea! See, it all works out in the end...

4. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

When I was about 10, my folks asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told them "Rhode Island." Needless to say I was disappointed. Since then, I haven't asked for anything...

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I want an Official Red Rider BB gun!!!

My dad just got this crazy lamp...Shaped like a woman's leg. We think it's imported - It came from "Fragile." *** Pronounced: Fra-Gee-Lay ***

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Is that you Ralphie?

No, because if you were, you'd know that it's an official Red Rider carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle. ;)

7. Rogue Rasta Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Carefull there boys, you may shoot your eye out. Ahhh what a classic, and to think I never knew that the word Fudge was so versatile until I saw that flick.

Well my list is a short one. All that I want is:

A big fat bonus from the firm I work for. I've been a good boy, so I know I'll get that.

A big fat gift certificate for Amazon.com so I can buy some games and books that I can't find in stores. And of course I'll be sure to buy those items through SP. :D

That's it for me. But I'm sure I'll get some cloths too; socks, jeans, sweaters, etc etc.

[ December 12, 2002, 08:27: Message edited by: Thorongil ]

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting Eternal Darkness for Gamncube, three Robin Hobb books and a colour printer

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31

1. Last content in Pandora's Box for everyone (real legendary one, not MS' crap).
    2. Everything from Lennon's Imagine for everyone.

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow Extremist, that was downright warm and friendly!!! Thanks!

It was Hope in Pandora's box, right? ;)

I hope you get a cute lass wrapped in a bow...and nothing else! ;) Cheers!

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Right!

Just don't let Shralp see this thread... ;)

12. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Let's see, what I want this year, actually, there's two categories here: what I want and what I can keep wishing for!
    Seriously I can probably either expect from my mother Band of Brothers (what can I say, I'm really in to the military history/*good* war movies) or a portable CD player (I'm not in to the MP3 thing really.)
    Things I want:
    The Two Towers Soundtrack
    Monsterous Compendium Vol. II
    Halo Soundtrack
    More Chain Mail Minatures

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, in a tied and wrapped box under the Christmastree next to George W. Bush Jr. Action figure?? Maybe I should give my cute boss/girlfriend one :p

[ December 12, 2002, 23:25: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

14. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Then I will. X-mas Sex. Hmm, maybe I should call up that cute girl that's been flirting with me for the past few weeks...

-Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (yeah, right)
    -Morrowind + Expansion
    -A few CDs

15. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Uhhh...I think that was applied when I said I wanted a nude Halle Berry...hell, I'm not just going to stare at her, I'm going to put that fine body of her's to good work! :rolling:

17. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

x-mas sex! :eek:

Oooh Yeah!
    I'm workin' on that one!

I already spent more than I should have on some fine lingerie.
    Do you think that will get me Santa's naughty list? :grin: :grin:
    I figure I can at least get myself all excited... :shake:

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

/me shivers at the thought. :p

19. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Fate or ...

Few days after starting topic about broken HDDs, my MSI K7T Pro mainboard broke, i had to buy new one, Gigabyte 7VAX that is runing almost 4h now :)

I will have to buy new HDD after holydays or that would be my X-mas wish!

My less geeky wish is:
    new Guinness World Records book! :)

[ December 14, 2002, 15:12: Message edited by: ToTaL ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.