1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weight Loss Round 2

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Munchkin Blender, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I got the same offer and I also declined. I first have to get through P90X.

2. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    And you should have adequate time to do so. Since they're still in the stage where they are modifiying the videos, they are probably some months away from full-scale production of the finished product. I have no idea if the time frame for such efforts are similar to what we see in the gaming industry, but it seems like it's quite a long-shot to see these new videos released before spring of 2011. I do like P90X, and I would consider spending another $100 or so on the second set, I'm just not interested in running through the videos singluarly, at a rate of once per month.

If it's like the original P90X, where there will be a dozen or so videos in the completed package, I want all of those at once, so I can rotate between the two sets. Getting them piece-meal, I'd have to figure a way to incorporate the new videos into my current workout regimen, and already I find it hard enough to do all the videos once per two week period (and doing Ab Ripper at least twice in the two week period).

3. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

The 1 on 1 with Tony is his personal routine he did the month before. I don't know what it contains but I heard it is really extreme compared to P90X and is super intense. I also heard that Tony changes up his monthly routine so each month the video will be different. Constant change - AKA muscle con...however it is spelled.

Well after my knee giving out on me I'm finally back to exercising. This week I'm doing P90 1-2 and next week I plan to do P90 3-4. From there I plan to complete the 2nd month of P90X lean program so that by January 2011 I can start P90X Classic. A friend of mine is going to join me when I start classic. He doesn't need to loose the weight; he needs to gain muscle. Damn skinny bastard. LOL.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.