1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Websites!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Who's got one?

I do! Here is my site! [Remember to sign the shoutbox!]

Who else has a site?

Spill it here!

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I will have before long El - I'm making one form a link on yours . :)

Cool site by the way :grin:

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yea... No news here: been maintaining my SITE for about two years now and I believe the results are quite satisfactory. Placing a community blog at the moment and tinkering with the PHP.

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'd consider making the borders top and bottom a bit smaller on yours, Wirhe old boy.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've got a Blog or a ''MSN space''. However it's in French, so I doubt many people would be able to read it or find the interrest in my daily life. (My friend seems to be intrested though).

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I'd be a little shocked if any BG2 fans haven't heard of mine: RPG Dungeon

7. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] My site is in danish anyway.
    But I've got a nice page with all my homemade music :D

I've been to RPGDungeon a lot. Nice site.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Such humility Rastor :p

but yes, I have been there when mod hunting :p

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

@ Barmy Army

Working on it and should update that today, among with everything else. Some sites had the guts to hot-link to my works and as a result over 60% of my (paid) bandwidth was used by OTHER sites. Annoying, even though it does spread the name... Ah, well; that's why there is such a thing as "password-protected directories." Kept pretty busy, though, with the addition of a blog-software and the update of IPB 'n all...

[ January 29, 2006, 15:33: Message edited by: Wirhe ]

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I used to be a contributer to a site called Xan's Keep which is now a dead project. I used to make custom items for BG2 by request for the site.

Now the only "site" I have is the SP photo album and my multiply photo album. I've posted links to both site in the past, but I can always link them again.

http://kitrax.multiply.com
    and
    Kit's SP Photo Album

I haven't had any real ambition or purpose for a website other than my online photo albums. Too lazy for the up keep too. :p :rolling:

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

You met Green Day!??!

:( I have no hope of ever meeting them, I live on an island in Canada!

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah...I also met the band Jet. They were one of the opening bands for Green Day, and at the time, they had just barely released 'Look what you've done' so they were pretty good. I also had the chance to meet Good Charlotte but my fiance and I decided to pass on the offer. I probably would have gotten thrown out for telling them that they suck to their faces. :nono: :rolling:

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I had a web site at geocities for my internet class, but I don't even remember the address and I'm sure it is abandoned by now. I don't know where you guys get the time.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.