1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Waukeen's stats

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by kuemper, Jul 29, 2006.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The books I looked through (Faiths and Pantheons, Deities and Demigods) amusingly had her info absent. I've read her background history, etc., but I would like her stats, special powers and skill checks. If someone could post them or a link, I would be grateful.

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Eh? It's right here in my copy of Faiths and Pantheons, after Clergy and Temples, at page 88/89:

Str 24
    Dex 26
    Con 24
    Int 40
    Wis 29
    Cha 34

Can't find it? PM me. :)
    Edit:
    Oh what... I have little else to do, so I'll just post them. Hang on.

(3.0 Edition)
    Rogue 15/cleric 12/ wizard 13
    818 HP
    Initiative +12
    Speed 60
    AC 57 (8 dex, 7 divine, 20 natural, 12 deflection)
    Attacks: +5 impact evil outsider bane cloud of coins (nunchaku) +61/+56/+51/+46 melee, or spell +54 melee touch or +55 ranged touch
    Damage: +5 impact evil outsider bane cloud of coins 1d6+12/19-20
    Special Attacks: Domain Powers, salient divine abilities, sneak attack +8d6, spell-like abilities, turn undead 15/day
    Special Qualities: Divine Aura (700 ft, DC 29), evasion, familiar (cats), fire resistance 27, godly realm (1 mile outer plane, 700 ft material plane), improved evasion, plane shift at will, remote communication 7 miles, slippery mind, spontaneous casting of divine spells, SR 39, teleport without error at will, traps, uncanny dodge (ex to AC, can't be flanked, +2 against traps), understand speak and read all languages and speak directly to all beings within 7 miles.
    Saves: Fort +46, Ref +47, Will +48
    Skills: Appraise +51, Balance +17, Bluff +48, Concentration +77, Craft (locksmithing) +85, Decipher Script +40, Diplomacy +62, Disable Device +40, Disguise +37, Escape Artist +33, Forgery +40, Gather Information +48, Handle Animal +37,Heal +31, Hide +28, Innuendo +49, Intimidate +41, Intuit Direction +34, Jump +16, Knowledge (arcana, geography, history, local, nature, nobility, planes, religion) +54, Listen +47, Move Silently +33, Open lock +29, Pick Pocket +32, Profession (merchant)+79, Read Lips +40, Ride (horse) +40, Scry +70, Search +51, Sense Motive +45, Spellcraft +52, Spot +47, Swim +32, Tumble +33, Use rope +33, Wilderness lore +34).
    Feats: Alertness, Brew Potion, Combat Casting, Combat Reflexes, Craft Wand, Craft Wonderous Item, Create Portal, Deflect Arrows, Dodge, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (cloud of coins), Expertise, Improved Critical (cloud of coins), Impr Initiative, Impr unarmed strike, Mobility, Mounted Combat, Quicken Spell, Run, Scribe Scroll, Spell Penetration, Track, Weapon Finesse (cloud of coins), Weapon focus (cloud of coins).
    divine immunities: Ability damage, ability drain, acid, cold, death affects, disease, disintegration, electricity, energy drain, mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, sleep, stunning, transmutation, imprissonment, banishment.

There's some more about salient divine abilities, spell like abilities, domain powers etc if you like.
    I quit for a few hours.

[ July 29, 2006, 18:39: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That's what I needed, thanks.

I was reading the books in PDF and apparently Waukeen's pages did not scan properly. It's still funny to see the missing goddess' info is missing, too. :hahaerr:

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heh! :)
    You could have expected it if it was Shar with her secrets, but for a goddess with an interest in divinations, you'd expect different.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.