1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Warcraft III anyone?

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by Sniper, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I was just wondering how many of you play Warcraft III and of those how many of you play on battlenet?

Would anyone wanna join up with me in team games for Warcraft III?

Whats your favourite race? Why?

Post away, as long as it is within context.

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I used to play on BNet but i played more on a local cafe our favorite reace was 1st orcs then n.elves1
    -shaman WAS broken
    -starfall WAS and IS BAH-roken

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Thats kewl. Though whats with the last two lines of your post?

Keep them posts coming people!

4. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I Played Since The Beta. I Dont Do Much anymore, but ill be glad to start up agian.

Favorite Race: Humans, Why? I Dont know, Thier My Best race? No Real Reason.

Yea But Def, Contact me.. Becuase ill choose this over Medal of Honor.

5. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

My fellow res hall buddies and I play, it became for a while a battle of the sorceresses. Polymorph rushes with an Archmage in tow. Then someone fought back using Night Elves and comboing Dryads [immune to magic, can cast dispel magic] and Druids of the Talon [for anti-air and for whirlwind ability against heavy melee]. Oh, that was me. Then someone adapted to that, and so on and so on, for us its always been a matter of adaptation to the latest dominance. As of yet, everyone contends that Night Elves are the best race.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Lol I've only won games as an Orc! I've lost 3 times in a row as Night Elves :p

But those interested, tell me your account name and I'll add you ... anyone want to start a Sorcerers Warcraft clan? :p

7. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Humm.. One Thing We Forgot to add. Are we all on East? or what server? or?

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I started playing it a few days ago, but WarCraft2 is still my fave

9. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Ahh I can't find my Cd... i found the cdkey and the case and everything esle but not the disk!

:eek: :eek: (Taking Apart my room)

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] I'm in Europe.

Find that CD!

11. SoCo Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] I FOUND IT!

Im on USeast But ill move to europe, so me and you can get a "clan" going or something in that sort. I can even get a bot going on bnet. We should exchange emails, s/n's etc.. if that would be easier. Get back to me! im really excited about this lol

[ January 22, 2003, 22:45: Message edited by: Something Corporate ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.