1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Warcraft 3 SP clan recruitment

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by Sniper, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Okay ladies! Now listen up! Something Corporate are setting up an SP clan for Warcraft 3. For those interested post here and also if you have ay quieries. Okay here are soime basic rules that I'm sure you should know. Some, if i'm not wrong also apply for the chatroom. Anyway, here goes...

• This clan is only for Sorcerer's Place members! Its not for your friends, your mom, your dad or even for your pet dog! Its for you! and you alone.
    • Do not impersonate others or use other nicknames that are already in use. To make it easier, use your current SP name. That will stop confusion amongst other members.
    Okay thats all the information i have for now. So if you are interested, post here and tell us. I think there will be no trials as it is open to all in SP.
    Something Corporate, if i've missed out anything, fill it in aye?

On a last note, I'd like to thank Taluntain for allowing Something Corporate and I to be given the priviledge start up this clan and hopefully keep it maintained.

Thanks,

Sniper

2. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Will we be required to play on a specific server? I play all the time, but on USEast. I would be interested in joining. Allegedly, the expansion for WC3 will even have support for clans.
    Until I hear more about this, my screen name for b.net will remain as TheBeastWithin

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'm not too sure dude. This is what i do know:

• We play arranged games against others
    • Its currently based in the Northern Europe realm
    Er ... i think the new Uniform style for the clan names will be something like: SP[NAME]
    For example, my name is SP[Sniper]

I've already created my own account by the way. It just needs playing.

Oh yeah, Something Corporate has made a room that should be permenent with the use of a bot i think. I'm not sure, you'll have to check with him.

4. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Current News:

- Im Still awiating for an approval email about hosting the bot

- Our Server is not set yet. A vote Will be taken place for that

-More Rules and Information will be updated Asap i just been very busy with New York State Tests this week and my girlfriend.

-My Email: Matt_Spina@hotmail.com Its Used very often great way to contact me besides Pming me here. About Questions or anything related to this.

More Will come.

PS: Sniper I need to talk to you. Ill have you fill a request sheet about the bot too. Just incase they dont accept mine.

[ January 28, 2003, 05:06: Message edited by: Something Corporate ]

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Yeah thats fine with me

Side note: I've just found out that Something Corporate is a band :D

Anyone want to ask me something, pm me.

6. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Yea And it is a really good band =) Sorry about that lost. I got rushed when i took a chance to skip to tier 2 units.

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I´m willing to play, if you can straight te mess out :p

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Okay Morgoth dude, er ... here we go, this is what you needa do...

• Create a new account in the Northern Europe realm (i thinks)
    • Make you account name so that its like SP[*name*] so for example, Morgoth, your name would be something like SP[Morgoth]
    • Check that you can make it for something like 8pm GST
    Er what else? Yeah you can choose any race to play. At the moment, I play Orcs and SoCo plays Night Elves.
    We should be having our own room set up soon hopefully ...

We look forward to arranged team battles ...

I think thats it for now but if you have any questions feel free to ask me

Sidenote: SoCo and I played against another clan in which they caught us out early ... we were never able to fully recover after they seized roughly 7 mines from us. It was a hard fight though and we showed them the Sorcerer's Place resilence.

SoCo: Tis kewl. We were almost able to stop them advancing.

9. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Huge Problem. When I try to load wc3 it crashes! grrr

[ January 30, 2003, 06:20: Message edited by: Something Corporate ]

10. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I'll sign up as soon as I get a legal copy of the game. I've been wanting to buy it for a long time now, but on shop around here have it, so right now I have a cracked version that doesn't work on battle.net.

11. Pyro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

As soon as you get a site and forum up im in :) it's a bit hard to comunicate with members without one don't you think?

12. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hm i may be interested in this.Can we join after a while?(when i decide to play WC3 again :D ).It's good to see such things among members.

13. SoCo Gems: 9/31

WoW. Ok Me and Sniper have been dicussing, and we both dont think we have the time right now to be fully involved starting this "clan". But if more poeple start to find interest Ill try my best to work things out. on a side note its firday and I have not recieved a Key to run the bot yet. =( Soo I got to see about that. Pyro, Humm Site and Furoms? Good Question. Right now the sucess of this thing working out is on how many people want to join and How me and Sniper can manage our time.

14. Pyro Gems: 5/31

Well, why don't you create a free forum with for example dk3.com (good free forums, umlimited bandwith and stuff for free) and see how it turns out? I dont think it would take that much time to handle that, and things could get started.

15. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Ok I been Accepted And Now im allowed to run a bot on battlenet!

And Pyro Thanks for the furom link but im going to use something esle.So We Can Have a Webpage and a furoms going up for free.But Its Going to take me a bit to get it going. Becuase of that ski trip in like 5 hours =).

But If Whoever is Interested Please Post: We Now Have a Bot A webpage and a furoms once everything gets going. And I Want to Host on USeast if that is fine with everyone esle. Becuase i know sniper plays on europe

[ January 31, 2003, 14:07: Message edited by: Something Corporate ]

16. Pyro Gems: 5/31

Since we have to create new accounts 'nyways, atleasts its ok for me to play US even though im european.

17. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Pyro, To make it fair, we will deciede by seeing what server has the most of our people on it. I really dont care witch. Or it depends how nice the bot is to me

18. Pyro Gems: 5/31

How does this fare? Is the project dead or just taking a break?

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'm having trouble getting my time to play WC3 but my account is created ... if you wat a game, I'll tell you when i'm available.

20. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Yea Im allso Having Alot of trouble.. making time for this. Sorry =(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.