1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Viconia keeps leaving my party!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by TheBard, May 31, 2003.

1. TheBard Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

[​IMG] Ok.

Vic was the second character outside of Jon's dungeon that I gained. (Aerie always being first)

I've never had a problem with her beyond the dialogue stuff. I even installed that "happy party" mod so that I wouldn't have to worry. I've played this game through twice with it all the same and never had a problem.

Suddenly, recently, Vic seems determined to leave. We have a romance going and the Romance still says it's at 2, though it has been completed to the best result with her staying in the party. Now I have Mazzy (never used her before) and she keeps leaving. I have to reinstall that mod every time I play it seems... and then it only gives me one "she tries to leave but doesn't" and the second time she does. EVEN DURING COMBAT!
    :eek:
    help?

:(

2. Tayja Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Just a thought.. have you tried dropping the party rep 2 points? Using your Bhaal form should do it.

Other than that, I have no idea why "happy party" isn't working. Do you have any other mods installed that affect character interaction? I find the Solaufein mod, for example, doesn't play well with others-- litaerally.

3. Bassilus Banned

Funny. Viconia just joined my party and we're doing the romance.

She probably only recognizes who gives better sex. :D Don't take it personally, I'm just... better than you are...

4. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

hmmm well, I was having the stuttering walk problem as well so I'd reinstalled the flirt packs and the easy pack. So far she's not got tired of me yet, so I would assume that was the problem.

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Strange, I've got the flirt- and easy pack installed, and I haven't got a problem with Vicis romance ...

6. TheBard Gems: 5/31

Veteran

I HAD installed the improved Jaheira romance mod before.. apparently that messed them all up so I just reinstalled my original and it works now.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.