1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Urgent help with a Morrowind quest!

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by Xaelifer, May 26, 2002.

1. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] The quest I've become stuck upon is the first one the Blades dude in Balmora assigns you - the one with the Dwemer cave thing. I can't seem to find the puzzle box I'm supposed to - Inside the place, I go down the "Deep Ore Passage", through the little pool of water (with all the annoying spider creatures and wraith men), and it's just a dead end (I can't jump high enough to get to the second level there). Where is the dwemer puzzle box? Does anyone know?

2. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Ok when you first enter and go down, there's a place where two cutthroats attack you, and there are 3 doors leading to the same area. Now above those 3 doors, there's another door leading to smthing (can't remember) cells, which you most probably haven't checked yet ;)

3. Vormaerin Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Yeah, the fact that you can climb up to that second floor using the rock pile along the left hand side of that cave is easy to overlook. Of course, you can also levitate up there as well. :)

This is the very first cavern down that you descend into. If you are down beyond that big locked door and such, you are waay to far into the ruins.

[This message has been edited by Vormaerin (edited May 27, 2002).]

4. total Guest

I wanted to put new topic but since this name suits well i will put it here:

I have problem with guy named Sharn gra-Muzgob, orc in Balmora Mage Guild that sould give me quest for Blades, but problem is that he is missing (he is only orc in Balmora Mages Guild and sells low level potions), i tried ra command (reset actors) but he doesnt show up! Please help.

Is it possible to put him somewhere else in the game with editor? I didnt use editor very much so i dont know. And if you change something with editor do you have to start all over? (I wouldnt because i have played a loong time) Or is it possible to advance to other quest with Blades and skip this one?

Thanks for any help you can give!

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Are you positive he isn't there? He should be on the bottom floor to the left from the passage way down to there.

You probably can put him in with the editor, but I'm not sure how to.

6. total Guest

I have question about TES editor:

my problem is mentioned above and to solve it i have tryed to edit the game: what is the best way and how to do it? I have few ideas but...:

I have found Sharn in the Object Window and can i just make him "respawnable" ? But how? When i try to edit him, his data is "grey" (non edit-able).

Can i just put him somewhere else in the game? So how to put object in the world? I have found Nine-Toes House in the Ceil View where i would put him, so how to put him there?

Or maybe i should put him in the completly new area?

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by total (edited June 24, 2002).]

7. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Thanks for the help about the cube, even though I didn't start this topic, couldn't find it either Xaelifer, but now I have got it, and I have to do another quest for him.

HINT: it envolves a tomb...

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Heh, when I did the cube quest, I explored almost all of those Dwarven ruins. I got down to a bit with lava and a telescope, then i loooked here and realised that I was way, way too far down :).

9. total Guest

Same thing here funny thing when i entered i decide to "go right" and for the whole time i wanted to go back to check the "left" just to be sure, but nooo, i explored the whole dungeon twice before i finnaly went there and found the cube! :)

Btw. about my problem i "put" the "Sharn" in the guild but he is not there :( the game doesn't like me :wail:

10. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I think Sharn is a she, if your talking about the one that envolves the blades quest anyway. If you keep on going down, until you reach the bottom floor, the momment you come to the flat area turn left, and she should be over there by the corner, :shake::shake::shake: where all the shelves are.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.