1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Upgrading Nordom?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Vicsun, Jun 26, 2001.

1. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I read this in Sorcerers:
    Nordom
    To show Nordom you are the Creative Director you need to fight the Mage Construct in the maze with Nordom in your party. If Nordom knows you are the director, you can do the following:

If your strength is greater than 16 and you are a fighter, then you can order him to increase his fighting skills and accuracy for 36.000 XP, and -2 INT, -2 AC, +1 CON and +1 DEX for Nordom.
    (...)
    If your charisma is 25 then you can order him to become more than he is for 60.000 XP, and -2 AC, +1 Luck, +2 STR, and +1 CON for Nordom.
    (...)
    If your intelligence is greater than 17, you can go through his duties, and when you get to the part about the extermination of errors ask him about better weapons. You can suggest bolts with pyramid heads for 10 "Rule-of-Three" Bolts.
    If your intelligence is greater than 16, you can go through his duties, and when you get to the part about the extermination of errors ask him about better weapons. (...)Rubikon. Explain to him that his separation from the source has caused his change in perspective for 36.000 XP, +1 INT, +1 CON for Nordom, and full healing for Nordom as well.

I just can't seem to find the dialog options. I had raised my charisma to 25 but can't tell him to get better. I did kill the evil wizard constuct however there weren't any new dialog options. How can I upgrade him? What am I missing? What dialogs do I have to go through? I think I went through all of them. I was wandering about half an hour before I got pissed and shut down my computer :mad:. When do I have to talk to him? Before and after I have killed the Evil wizard or just after? :confused:

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2017
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.