1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Unnecessary Beef

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Aldeth the Foppish Idiot, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh, but mayonnaise being mostly fat will keep all those lucious juices from soaking into the bread and making it all soggy. Plus mixing mayonnaise with those juices will make a delicious sauce. MmmmMmmm! :yum: :lol:

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wonder if the Double Monster Thick Burger comes with a defibrillator? :lol:

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Check out the little clip at their website. "Be Afraid, the new monster burger."

www.hardees.com

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I could see myself trying out that thing but it looks a bit dry. A hamburger atleast needs a bit of onion.

5. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I'm going to try it. I'll probably have a heart attack when I'm done but I'll finish it. WITH the fries and coke. I've eaten bigger burgers but only homemade ones. AND mayonaisse has no earthly business coming anywhere near my food. The taste and texture are just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Thank god I smartened up and broke out of my teenaged dependency on that vile garbage. Just looking at that makes me see myself with all my high school chub back in place. :shake: :rolleyes:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... i wonder if those will be around the next time I'l be anywhere near one of thopse places? 'cause I sure as hell would love to yrt one... WITH the fries and coke, just like Arahar says :D

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

Urrgh! While I've no problem with greasy and unhealthy food, I couldn't touch that with a long stick just for the taste. Hamburger meat is never even 1/100:th as good as the one you find in real restaurants, and even there I want plenty of potatoes or rice to go with it. That thing is like eating nothing but meat with lots of fat and grease on it. It simply cannot taste any good.

I mean, it's like eating 2 french fries with 1 kilogram of ketchup to go with it. The taste proportion is all wrong.

9. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I will stick to healthy and tasty Irish food.

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

1.5 calories burger may not be that bad if you don't eat that regularly. You can consider it like a hearty meal. :D

Now, THIS is sick and totally unhealthy. :eek:

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    That thing would make me ill. Just full of such crap.

12. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am amazed. And I thought that having black pudding, white pudding, pork and beef sausages and bacon was bad when having a fry!

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:lol: Someone actually made a burger version of the John Candy special?!? Still, an old 96er burger has no where near as much class as a steak. :shake:

14. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31

I wouldn't touch that thing to burn it. Simply disgusting. There's probably more fat in that thing than there is in my whole body. Why? Because I don't eat that crap. No wonder we americans are so fat. If I ever become dictator, mandatory fat camps will be enacted.

15. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Interesting read.

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Beef -- it's what's for dinner. Hoo-yah. Carnivores of the world UNITE!

I don't see much difference between this burger and the 20 ounce prime rib with a huge baked potato. To each their own....

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'd actually eat that :toofar:

19. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Now I want to drive down and get that 96oz Burger too... Damn

20. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

All I can say is... DAAA-MMN! That's one hell of a lot of meat, and I can safely say I know at least four people who would jump, no, LUNGE at the chance to get their hands on something like this. Not for me, though - I know my limits, and a burger this size is a stomach pump waiting to happen for me.

I'm with T2Bruno: to each their own. Life is only worth living if you're enjoying it as much as possible and doing what you feel you should. Not my bag, but why not enjoy it if you're going to drop at 40 from a massive heart attack? It's your life.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.