1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Unfinished Business - Kalah Questions

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by david w, Feb 22, 2004.

1. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Spoilers re the Unfinished Business mod so if you haven't played it then stop reading.

One of the options given by the genie in the Crooked Crane is to restore Kalah to life. Does this have any long term affect on the game? I mean, is he likely to return further down the line and reward the party for resurrecting him? Or am I better taking one of the other options?

2. CamDawg

CamDawg The gaze of the Wolf reaches into our soul Veteran

No, I believe the limited wish is the end of the quest and none of the players should return. If not, icelus should be along shortly to correct me.

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    No, unless I have experiences a bug... that is the end of it, he says thankyou, and sorry for being such a **** with the circus and sh!t. Then he buggers off.

Nice mod that Unfinished Business btw :) . What I like is that it doesn't change to game too much, so doesn't retract or change much from your usual meanderings through Athkatla. It's just very subtle in the way it adds to the game. Kudos to the makers. Well done :) .

4. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I decided to leave Kalah where he is and took the shapeshifting abilities instead. Bit of a bummer it didn't last for very long. I quite fancied having my dwarven fighter transform himself into a whole host of different creatures.

Agreed that it's a great mod. Most of the quests I've undertaken so far don't seem anything that you wouldn't find in the course of the ordinary game and it sure makes a nice change to have a mod where you don't get given a +10 halberd or +6 full plate armour every five minutes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.