1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Type of person you hate most.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I hate bullies. reason - was bullied for 3 years in primary school. Now i have a very short temper and will stand up to just about anyone.

I hate cocky guys who treat girls like trash. reason - a friend (ex-friend) of mine was with his first g/f and they'd been going out for about a week. He was going on about how he was going to screw her within 2 weeks and stuff like that and basically just being a cock son of a b*tch. Another reason that at the time i hated this particular person was that he was being a total b*st*rd to my g/f who as a result hurt herself on purpose. Well in the end he got dumped after 3 and a bit weeks without getting any further than kissing, and me and my g/f are still going out (6 months in a week :love: ).

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I presume shogun's talking about me :rolleyes:

[ September 02, 2002, 00:03: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

3. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hmmm, ok iraq are not a nice country, but its nothing wrong woth the inhabitans, and Palestinia???? Ok, terror isn't good, but they hav no other way to defend themself fromn the facist militant israelic goverment that are commiting evil crimes against humanity.

Don't like snobbs, and people that think themself as more...don't like capitalists either.

4. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Oh, come on now, Turandil...you don't like capitalists? Do you really have a problem with all 4.5 billion of us? [A recent study found that around 75% of the world's population are capitalists.] To hate capitalism is different than hating capitalists.

5. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

For once SlimShogun and I see eye-to-eye. There's nothing wrong with either capitalism or capitalists, so long as you maintain a code of ethics in your business.

I'm going to add immature people and bullies to my hate list.

[ September 02, 2002, 04:44: Message edited by: Rastor ]

6. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well, I dont really care if anyof you understand this or not, but personally, the group I hate the most is the whole of humanity.
    A sweeping generalization isnt it? Not really, because its not a generalization to speak the truth, and what can be more true in an opinionated topic, than ones very own opinion?

I hate humanity, I hate everyone, why? So not one person feels left out. We cant have that now can we? :rolleyes:
    Dont try the "But humans are basically nice to each other" BS, because if that were the truth, then I wouldnt feel like knocking someones head off if they happen to annoy me greatly. I would feel like just calmly telling them to stop, and working out with them what they are doing wrong. Hmm, Im not feeling that, is anyone else?
    Call me a Heartless Bastard, you wouldnt be the first, and you most likely wont be the last.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lazy Bonzo, with you on both acounts. Bullies suck, but at least they teach you to stick up for yourself.

8. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well, that tells me that he has been here longer than you have, and has stuck with SP since near the begining, and I fail to see how that has much of a point ...

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oblate,
    you cannot apologize for something you haven't even been involved in ... and cannot have been involved in - agewise ... unless you believe in rebirth ...

One thing I hate is the sad fact that, as a german, I unavoidably got involved in a WW-II discussion (when I allowed that) after talking 30 min with the average brit about weather, the stars and strawberry cake. Pretty annoying sometimes. Must be an innate reflex :rolleyes: Just like the obligatory: "And besides, we won the war ..." Unnecessary to point out that the speaker didn't win any war in his life ... but if it makes him happier .... think about low self esteem ... :rolleyes:

[ September 03, 2002, 11:44: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

10. vonGriffin Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Shura:
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)

You could say I`m a soldier, at lest in six years I will be a major :D (when my study is finished) ;)

But I`m really a nice guy :D

[ September 03, 2002, 12:20: Message edited by: vonGriffin ]

11. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hmmm would rather say that 4.5 billion are materialists, kapitalist are the minority that makes money on the suffering of the majority.
    I made a A essay about capitalism and communism....on swedish...damn, otherwise I could have posted it here.

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Ragusa i agree with you tottaly. I remember some wise words i heard a Japanese man say once. My father and me, another man and this Japanese man were sitting in a cafe. My father and his friend got into a conversation about certain battles against the Japs in WW2. Then he suddenly realised this could upset the Jap (as they don't like to talk about it for obvious reasons), but the man just said "before my time".

I think that's the attitude we should all have. The only Germans hold resentments to are ex-SS. I don't think the deserve/deserved to live.

[ September 03, 2002, 13:05: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

13. Sojourner Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Beg pardon? Are you even aware some of those German old men ran undergrounds at ENORMOUS RISK TO THEIR FAMILIES helping people escape those Nazis you just lumped them in with?!!

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

sojourner, i never said all. Most German soldiers, whether SS, Death squad or just a normal troop. Would have burned buildings, raped and murdered women, and shot babies. There are still going to be many of these scum still alive, but that dosn't mean i'm going to hold it against modern Germany.

15. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Yes, just because somebody's ancestors did something wrong doesn't exactly damn their entire county. Even if it's today, for instance, Bin Laden. Yes, we all hate him, but we don't all hate his people, right? Some of them have to be good, but one of them is a downright bastard. That doesn't mean that everyone in their country are downright bastards.

...some random thoughts.

16. vonGriffin Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

yep, thats me,, Im a Jane`s web database user...

Z-Layrex you are from UK right?

Before 1.ww your country inventet concentration camps (in Africa, I think Dutch settlers)?

17. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Yes that's right. The Afhgan people in Kabul said how much they like British soldiers being there as there was no crime happening and the Brits were very polite to them. Alot of the Arab world are against places like Western Europe and N.America but that just all boils down to jealousy. It certainly dosn't mean every Muslim is and evil cowardly terrorist.

18. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

No. Capitalists are anyone who participates in the capitalistic economy.

"capitalist n. a person who has capital, esp. extensive capital, invested in business enterprises".

Sounds to me like all of us who have IRAs, Roth IRAs, Mutual Funds, 401k plans, etc. are capitalists. I'd call a materialist someone who deeply loves money and would be willing to sell out their own soul if the price is right.

You got the definition confused. A capitalist is merely a person who believes in free enterprise.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.