1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Type of person you hate most.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My apologies to all. Z, I was JOKING. It was NOT personal. I assure you, I will not fire any more jokes in your direction. I am not here to piss people off, but instead, to have fun.

Edit: I removed the joke.

[ August 30, 2002, 22:14: Message edited by: Jack Funk ]

2. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] People with bad grammar.

[ September 01, 2002, 03:07: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

apoligy accepted Jack. Forgive me if i went over the top, but i get insulted so much every day of my life by people i'm not too good at taking them anymore, even if it was only meant to be a joke.

4. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

I hate racists and Germans.

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

I hate German old men as they were most likely evil Nazi fu**s.

6. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Erm, whats wrong with germans? :confused:

7. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Z, I'm sorry to be on your case yet again, but it is horribly prejudiced of you to generalize that old german men were most likeley "nazi ****s." Did you know that many old German men are jewish?

*THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A PERSONAL INSULT OR WHATEVER*

[ August 31, 2002, 03:26: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just goes to show that the accuser can turn into the accused very quickly. Such generalization as "old Germans were Nazis" will not be tolerated here. I'm not deleting those posts just because they'll stay here as a reminder. Not even remotely could most old Germans be Nazis, so saying that is not only insulting, it's also incorrect.

Take your racial/cultural/national prejudice somewhere else. It will not be tolerated on these boards. I'm VERY serious about this.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You go Tal! Also to my list I would like to add immature people. A certain *someone* has inspired me to post this and Uytuun is most likely refering to the same person.

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Corrupt politics

You know people like Bush, Sharon, LPF party (Dutch)

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    If I'm thinking what you're thinking, yes, then I am refering to the same person.

[ August 31, 2002, 15:39: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Whingey children. :mad:

13. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

:yot:
    Sir Dargorn hates me. Must be because of my fascism that i work for Die GrĂ¼nen, Arbeitskreis Asyl and have that 17 years old guinean boy as a ward. One of my grandfathers was a Nazi, but he died 20 years ago. When i was a child, one Neonazi boy at my school called me "red rat".
    But I'm used to that hate against germans.
    Sir Dargorn might have been suffering much in WWII. Suppose he's one of the oldest users of Sorcerers. In this case i apologize to him for Hitlers existence, KZ's, WWII and so on.

14. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I hate the fact (not the people necessarily) that people are racist and prejudice. This occurs frequently against any Muslim ruled country. The actual facts are out there, if you care to have a look...
    ... always two sides to every story, and the truth is usually somewhere in between.

My point is, don't condemn entire nations and religions, based on weak media presentation and lack of evidence.

15. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

When i say old, i mean REALLY old, old enough to have been a soldier.

16. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] OVERLY NEGATIVE PEOPLE. *COUGH*

17. Shura Gems: 25/31

People I hate:
    Kind, caring, do-gooders. Idiots who spend all their time helping others because 'they're more fortunate'. The hell with community service! The weak and disabled are there for a reason! For the strong to use and feed upon!

Nationalist assholes who think that their opinions matter at all to the Singapore Government. HELLO...they don't give a damn about you indiviually as long as they keep Singapore running. Stop whining about 'improving the country through constructive criticism'! The country can't be improved! It can only be torn down and everything and everyone killed or destroyed! That's what I call an improvement!

Soldiers. Oh boy, I hate soldiers. Why would anyone lay their lives down for a country? A man who needs roots is a weak man indeed.

The Singapore government. Hypocritical bastards. Stop holding debate sessions in which the parliment members answer questions with totally irrelevant statements! I know that you don't give a damn already! Don't pretend that you do!

:mad:

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Shura, take a deep breath and calm down.
    Uytuun, you are refering to Padeen aren't you :grin:

19. TheNovak Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I dunno if I really hate anyone besides the Parents' Television Council and Vince McMahon, but I'd say people who's personalities change to fit who they're with are my pet peeves. I know we're all guilty of faking smiles and everything, but complete posers really get on my nerves.

Also, backbiters, gossips, preps, jocks (not all, but a good majority), and white rednecks who listen to rap and use ebonics, all while maintaining the Southern accents.

EDIT: Also, I'm not too fond of the people those listed above grow up to be: (most) politicians, CEOs, lawyers, marketers... Basically, anyone who rips off people for no reason other than profit.

[ September 01, 2002, 09:02: Message edited by: TheNovak ]

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    Zaknafein, Who else? :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.