1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Type of person you hate most.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I hate bullies with passion, as well as elitist snobs, people who think popularity is all life has to offer, hypocrites, the people who work in the place I live, teachers who allow bullies to pick on people, people who come and tell me how I should live my life no matter what I want to do.... People who try to pass themselves as better than others, people who are just stupid, people who have no sense of humor.... and many, many more....

Ara
    (Life hates me and I hate life, so we're even....)

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] for fu**s sake what the hell is your bleeding problem slimshogun, you're doing this in alot of posts! Get off my back jackass. :mad:

[ August 29, 2002, 19:22: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

4. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I dislike hideous people who think they look good. There's was this one girl in my class who looks hideous and wears shirts that say stuff like "Thank god i'm cute". I don't hate them, but they irritate me.

But i really *HATE* dumb people who call smart people stupid. My friend's boss is a total fool who blundered his way into being manager, and my friend made a 1600 on his SAT. His boss has the nerve to call him a "stupid dumb person". Those people piss me off.

5. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Extremely popular people who are only popular because they're sluts or rich or both.

And frat members. I hate frats.

And I have to agree with Mathetais.

6. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Today i hate a guy that makes lyrics out of his former relationships to women. He acts like being morality itself and tells his audience how unfair we are. And people (in our town) can recognize us because he describes even the car we had.
    One day he was hanging a poster in the rooms of our youthclub with buddhistic quotes. He's a pest.
    Oh yes, he can play guitar but that's all.
    When he enters the room he shakes hand with everyone just to be sure everyone likes him. He should become politician. Right now he has no girlfriend and that's nothing to wonder about.

7. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Slutty girls, bigots, lazy people. Alright, so I don't hate all lazy people, I simply don't like that quality. I also don't particularly care for girls that believe that they have to dress in provocative clothing to get a guy to notice them or for whatever other use they may have for them.

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Actually, Palestine has only not existed for a little over half century...

9. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I don't really hate anybody, but I sure love Z-Layrex!

10. soapy cuts Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I just want to KILL, drug addicted low lifes who have nothing going for them, and feel that they have to drag other people down with them. My girlfriend had a friend like that and i was the first to realize that. I got her out of that friendship and she loves me for it. I hate drugs more than anything else in the world. Don't do drugs. They ruin lives, friendships, and relationships.

P.S. Speeking of Hypocrites, SNIPER. You have to most posts on this topic. What does that tell you.

11. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I hate fat chicks that wear short skimpy shirts that say hotty or cutie or angel and etc.

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sorvo, why do you hate shadows so much?

Anyway, I hate teachers that don't know how to teach, I hate stupid/annoying people (not mentioning any names though obviously thinking of someone) who can't understand anything (it took me a month to explain the basic concept of Age of Empires to one of these people).

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Ah i get it Slimshogun. You're one of those small minded bullys who single out a person and pick on them for no reason at all.

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I avoid morons, idiots, cretins, imbeciles, bullies, normal antisocial scum and the like when I can. Of course these are broad terms ... :shake:

However, my bane are friendly peaceniks preaching love and understanding (nothing bad about love and understanding in general, but we like in this world where you cannot pray away nukes and evildoers) but actually they are probably more in the irrational moron cathegory ... :hmm:

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Imature people and liars.

16. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Slimshogun - LOL
    @Z - lighten up. It's jokes.

[ August 30, 2002, 22:14: Message edited by: Jack Funk ]

17. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Fat people who strutt around in mini skirts and skimpy tops that are 10 sizes too small for them. If I was that fat I would try to cover it up.

18. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

lol.
    I met one of those gals today Lady Loulex.
    She was even 2 years older than me!!!
    She was quite fat and she was wearing a white miniskirt and a pink t-shirt that said
    "I am hot - Love me"
    on the front
    and
    "or else..."
    on the back.
    YUKK!
    Thought I would throw up.

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Z is right. And if you want to continue this, take it to PM. I don't want to see anyone making fun out of anyone else again here, either. I hope I made myself clear.

20. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

[Post delelted since Jack's apoligy.]

[ August 31, 2002, 00:13: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.