1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Dumbledalf emerged, naked and burned, then flicked his hand and had new robes.

He laughed.

Elwithral used his psychic power to talk to the lot, "We need to combine powers! Darkness, Fire (Dalamar), Light, Earth (Elwithral), Air, Water (Tania), and uh.. Galliel what is your specialty of magic?" Looking over at Galliel's confused look, he thought, "Just think of what you want to say to us."

2. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab, whom had been standing outside of the cave, came charging headlong through the fray. He had not drawn his sword, he did not want to kill the old wizard yet. Lowering his shoulders he charged the wizard like a bull. He hit the mage full on in the stomach and they both tumbled to the ground. Standing Kalab growled "Who needs magic when you can do that!" Not noticing that the old mage had got back to his feet Kalab turned to and found himself faceing the much smaller man back on his feet. "Damn!" was all that he got out of his mouth as he was thrown backwards by another Chromatic Orb.

Grabbing his sword, Kalab, grinned "I guess takeing you alive is out."

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel looked at Elwithral. What in the world was he talking about? He sounded like that sage her father had made her talk to. Lofty ideas like the ultimate good, decrepit evil, the order of lawfulness. They'd talked and talked and asked questions and answered questions for days and days, and still, Galliel had understood nothing of the so-called morals that her father had been trying to instill in her. The sage had given up in frustration of her ever learning to behave properly, and she just went on her merry way, doing whatever she wanted to, whenever she felt like it, not caring or thinking about the repercussions of her actions on anyone or anything. That's when her father had kicked her out of the estate for the first time, screaming at her, "I will not have such an incarnation of utter Chaos living under my roof!"

That was it! She was Chaos, pure and unadulterated.

"I'm Chaos!" she yelled to Elwithral. "But I don't have any power left." But then, she suddenly remembered walking into her mother's bedroom and finding her limp and desicated body there, and a sudden surge of rage filled her with an intense feeling of hateful power. She floated up into the air, glowing balls of rainbow colors swirling around her hands.

"Come on, you old coot!" She yelled at Dumbledalf. "Let's see what you've got!"

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar raised from the floor, streams of darkness and fire swirling around him, eyes closed. Galliel's power circled around Dalamar as well, and vice versa.

Elwithral raised up as well, this time, light and dust swirling around him. As with Galliel and Dalamar, Elwithral soon had Chaos, Light, Dark, Fire, and Earth swirling around him, as did the other two.

Seeing the others, Tania raised up likewise and soon water and wind was swirling around her.

Soon after, Kalab, Dalamar, Elwithral, Galliel and Tania all had the powers of Light, Earth, Fire Darkness, Water, Air, and Chaos swirling around them.

"Anytime you're ready guys!" Elwithral yelled. If all of them used this power against Dumbledalf at the same time, it should kill him, and let his soul rest. (Although Elwithral and Dalamar may take the soul)

5. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Now!" Galliel yelled, throwing all of the power swirling around her at Dumbledalf. She kept pushing power into the stream, unaware of where it was coming from, hoping it would be enough to save them from this channel of divine power.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral and Dalamar started chanting, ' Fire and Water, Light and Dark, Earth and Air, and Chaos, we call upon your powers to defeat this foe! ' and motioned to the others to as well, as they blasted Dumbledalf.

7. Benan Gems: 20/31

Swinging his massive sword, Kalab closed his eyes preparing to be blasted into oblivion.

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania joined in the chanting, feeling the powers unite. She pushed the power at Dumbledaff.

9. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Opening his eyes just to see Kalab running towards Dumbledalf, he screamed, "NOO YOU FOOL! YOU'LL DIE!!" Elwithral broke his stream and teleported in front of Kalab and blew him backwards with his magic. He turned to see Dumbledalf, burning and bubbling, give out a bloodcurtling scream. He motioned to the others to stop, who all fell to their knees, wiped of energy.

Dumbledalf lay, a crumpled, twisted heap of black of burning flesh and bone.

"It is done."

Elwithral pondered their next move. He hoped Kalab wasn't angry. They had to get out of the cave. It had collapsed the entrance. He had forgot about the army advancing on Athkatla. Ellesime hadn't come. He needed to sleep.

Elwithral fell down, asleep.

10. Scot

"Yeah! We blasted that old coot! Whoo-hoo!" Galliel danced a little dance around the smoldering remains of Dumbledalf. "Sometimes I really wish I could aim my pee like you men can. Now is one of those times. This guy so needs to be urinated on. Oh well, I'll just make do with what I've got." She hacked a lugey and spit on the smoking heap.

"Ooh, sleep," she said, watching Elwithral. "That's a good idea. Somebody wake me in the morning." She lay down by Elwithral and closed her eyes.

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania, too, felt drained and tired. She lay down and quickly fell asleep.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar, seeing to it that everyone was safe, messaged to Gwynephere to start digging, and then fell asleep.

13. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab staggered back into the area. He was bleeding from a dozen cuts "Damn magic, damn trees getting in me way. Damn it all." Sitting on a rock, he just let the anger flow from his system. 5 year ago, he would've tried to kill everyone in the cave, or die trying. But he was under more control now.

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Ellesime flew over the cave and called out. Nothing. Call again. Still, nothing. She flew down to see her friend Gwynephere digging at where the cave used to be.

Ellesime was alarmed. She knew that her master was Ok, because if he was dead, she would be dead, but all the same, she needed to find him. The army was moving.

She flew beside the panther and started picking up stones with her talons.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

After about 3 hours, Gwynephere finally broke through to the cave.

Elwithral slowly opened his eyes. Ellesime was pushing him over. "Okay, Okay!" Ellesime then infomed him and the others (talking through Elwithral) about the advancing army.

16. Scot

Galliel woke up feeling totally refreshed. She smiled at Elwithral and his large eagle. "Good morning," she said. "What are we going to do today?"

17. Nakia

Media:
    "The army is marching on Athkatla? Do you know why it is attacking the City? I hope the Council has the army ready. The Cowled Wizards have a lot of power. Ah, what do we know?"

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Those fools won't have enough power to stop the army," he said, thinking of the imbeciles that had attacked him and Dalamar many times with no evidence to support it, "They only care about themselves, and stopping powerful wizards, and *deviants*." he said with disgust.

"Besides, Athkatla has an army, and the opposing army is five days away, so we have loads of time. " said Dalamar.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

" Benan, what do you know about magic? Does your family dabble in magic? "

20. Benan Gems: 20/31

((I think you mean Kalab.))

"No magic in my family. Mostly just brawn. I raised to believe that magic was used by the weak and the cowardly, but since I've been on my own, I've learned that magic can be useful." Kalab answered as he stared off in the distance. "My great grandfather was my tribes shaman and we was skilled in healing magicks and spells that are similar to ones that clerics used, but other than that, no there is no magic in my family."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.