1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania quickly stepped forward and laid her hands on the injured man. Her spell would not completely heal him but it cure most of the injury.

She then took out a bottle and placed it to his mouth, not forcing it on him but waiting for him to drink.

"I am Tania, Cleric of Lathander. I was on my way back to Athkatla when I ran into those warriors."

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"I..I thank you kind woman," he said trying to get up," But I fear there is more to come... and we have to be ready."

Elwithral paused, drawing in breath.

"I thank you for fighting with us. We will talk later, but now is time for rest, all of you."

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Let's get more than a stone's throw away from that army that's trying to kill us. I'd rest much easier that way." Galliel took a deep breath.

"Does anybody know what's been going on here? Where did all those undead we fought last night come from? Were they somehow connected to this army? Where did this army come from? Why are they attacking Athkatla? There's a lot of them, with more coming, are they going to overpower Athkatla's army? If so, maybe we should join them instead of beating them." Galliel blushed from the angry glares the others gave her. "What? It's just a thought. It's always best to be on the winning side."

4. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

" I agree. Why do we care for Athkatla and why the heck did we risk our lives for them. And you! " he pointed at Elwithral " Stop showing off. Well let's go or I'll get my cat to carry ya "

Elwithral didn't want to be carried off by the huge cat Gywnephyre so he followed his loping friend.

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"I wasn't showing off, you dolt!" Elwithral said pained. He then performed a spell to heal the rest of his wounds. Noticing the 'why -didn't -you -do -that -in -the -beginning look from the others, he said,"I just needed a small rest!

We risked our lives, Dalamar, because Athkatla is important to Amn. AND we live there! You cold, emotionless thing. We don't know where these men are from, they could be someone we hate!" Elwithral said angrily, almost scarily, "We have friends in Athkatla... and it's the right thing to do. I am going to do all I can to protect Athkatla.

And I suggest you five do the same."

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The way to Athkatla being blocked, Tania followed the others. She wondered who they where and gathered from their conversation that some at least felt no sympathy for Athkatla.

Why where they here? Would they be friends or enemies?

At least they had saved her life that was enough for the moment.

7. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Oh, okay," Galliel said, then followed Elwithral.

8. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

"A: We have other houses B: Athkatla has slaves C: mayby these soldiers are doing the world a favor, many will die yes but if it gives a better future in the end I'm up for it." He yelled back " Oh yeah cleric" he called over to the priest, yelling and sprinting Dalamar wasn't panting " What the heck were ya doing attacking half a thousand by yourself. Do you have a death wish or thrill issues?" Before getting an answer he whistled one high and one low. Suddenly a great mist swirled in front of them. Out of it leaped a huge black cat and paced itself with Dalamar. " This is Gywnephire she used to be a domestic cat but I enlarged her" he yelled as he leaped ontop of the 12 foot cats broad back. " Whoever's sick of running hop on"

[ August 04, 2005, 22:12: Message edited by: Dalamar Maximus ]

9. Nakia

Media:
    Falling into an easy ground-eating lope, Tania moves up next the big cat.

"To answer your question, I was returning from an assignment, ran into a group and figured I was a goner but going to take a lot with me. The flying thing rather stirred my blood. That was new for me."

10. Scot

Galliel jumped on the big cat. "Wow, Dalamar, you've got such a nice ***** cat," she purred. Soon the rocking motions of the cat's lope made her drowsy.

11. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

" Thank you. I guess " he said, he whispered something in Gwyns ear which made the cat seem to laugh. The cat seemed to have human emotions and feelings other of Dalamars enchantments. Looking behing him he saw the footmen give up pursuit but a score of horsemen appeared and took up the chase.

" This might be a problem " he said. Shifting sightly he drew his bow but the cat's lope made it hard to shoot, instead he just shot a warning shot which landed short but made the first hore slow.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral waited behind as the others went ahead. He became invisible when the horsemen were going by.

He waited for Ellesime.

Before long, Elwithral could see the large eagle soaring in the clouds above him. Ellesime landed beside Elwithral, invisible to all eyes except for him.

She told him that the Council of Six would not believe her (she had always disguised herself as his mother when dealing with humans) and were going to do nothing, but they would put more Cowled Wizards around.

13. Nakia

Media:
    Tania stopped and turned facing the on coming horsemen. Looking up at sky she saw a cloud. Raising her arm she pointed at the cloud then moved her arm down until pointing at the ground before the horsemen. A sharp clap of her hand and a lightning bolt hit the ground, there was a short burst of rain making the ground slick.

Some of the horses slipped and caused confusion. It wasn't much but it slowed the horsemen some.

She turned and loped away.

14. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab, rolled off the back of cat. Comeing to his feet, he awaited the followers. The first horseman reached him and raised a sword to make a passing slash at the barbarian, but found that Kalabs reach was much longer, especially because he still had both arms.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral mounted Ellesime and flew high into the sky.

He spotted the horsemen and told Ellesime to swoop down and attack.

With a deafening screech, Ellesime picked up two horses and two men, flying up and dropping them.

Elwithral thought Kalab could handle the rest, so he and Ellesime flew towards Gywnephire.

16. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar looked back at the battling fighter he might need help. He rolled off and drew his blades. He sprinted towards Kalab and was there just in time to deflect a blade at Kalab's back.

" We have to go now, in the woods we can hide, " he roared. Without an answer, he summoned a globe of blackness over the riders.

" That should give us a minute or two, " he said, and ran after the fleeing group up ahead.

17. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab growled in frustration and placed his sword in it's sheath. He broke into a sprint chaseing Dalamar and the others. His long legs covering ground quickly.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Ellesime close above Gwyn's back and Elwithral whispered to Galliel,"And yes, those undead were connected to the army.

I sensed the same type of magic from them as the soldiers' armor. Dark Magic. The type that Dalamar dabbles in," he looked back at Dalamar," Maybe he can identify it."

19. Scot

"Oh, I see, now this is all starting to make sense," Galliel said. It actually wasn't, she was just as confused as she usually was, but she was having fun and she wasn't dead yet, what more could a girl ask for?

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"I am going to fly ahead to those mountains and see if there is a cave for us," he added hastily," If not, I'll make one."

Ellesime flew upwards and away towards the Cloudpeak mountains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.