1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "I am Tania, as I said a cleric of Lethandar. I didn't do anything to you but I can help with the headache and the weakness."

She casts a minor healing spell on Mahtan and sits back to see what happens.

2. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"I feel i must go with you.I believe you will need me and i in turn will need you."said Mahtan slowly from his spot on the ground."Something has happened here but i can't remember what. I'm sure my memory ironically has something to do with it."

3. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"Thank you Tania." mahtan said,"i feel much better."

4. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

Wait... who is Grïts...?..... thought mahtan

5. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

Mahtan stood up slowly and wondered out loud..."She was beautiful.I remember her face and her smile." His face darkened,"But that is all i remember of her, that and her name... .Oh Grït"
    "There was something else too."said Mahtan," I remember laughter and then everything before that has been forgotten. Somebody did this too me, I remember."
    He reached out for Tania's hand, "Can I stay with you?"he asked.
    Then he said,"Your stares flatter me, but I'm feeling kind of cold. The weather has decreased around here in the last few hours and body paint doesn't provide much heat. Does anybody have any extra clothes?"

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania looked at the tall elf. "I don't think anything I have would fit you. Oh wait, I do have a cloak. It will at least cover the ..um essentials." She pulled out a grey nondescript cloak that might come to Mahtan's knees and gave it to him.

7. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Who is this idiot? Please don't don't tell you're going to help him. Kill him now and put him out of his misery.

" I remember when I saved that woman," Dalamar thought to himself. He was becoming too soft, centuries eariler he would have killed them. He has killed more and saved more lives than every one here put together. Maybe not as many saved as Elwithral. He earned his title as a Legend and wouldn't suffer any insubordination from these weaklings. They have only ever seen Dalamar but never The Darkness. Any more insults they would meet his namesake.

8. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

"Thank you the cloak will do,"said Mahtan as he threw it over his shoulders.
    Mahtan moved closer to Tania and whispered in her ear,"Do not let me come to harm for i do not trust the watchful Dalamar. I don't think he likes me very much. His face is easy to read."

9. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar heard the elf's remark but ignored it. He sat down and composed another song about his sad and aweful past. He already forgot the weird elf.

[ March 18, 2006, 03:35: Message edited by: Dalamar Maximus ]

10. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

"Ahh Elwithral, no that I don't want to help a fellow elf *yeah, right* , but as I mention before I'm seriously not in the mood to stand around much longer, there is something much important at hand"

Lotar then nods his head to Mahtan, and starts to knock impatiently his staff into the ground.

11. Nakia

Media:
    Tania took Mahtan's arm as if to steady him. Looking coldly at the others she said, "Gentlemen, just as I am useful to you, you are useful to me. At the moment we are near my element. Do not underestimate the powers I can call upon."

Looking up at the sky she saw dark storm clouds. A few but enough.

"Shall I demonstrate or will we keep this a peaceful group? I must admit I begin to tire of arrogrant land dwellers. If it where not for my need to free my home from contamination I would not be here."

She begins to glow a bluish green color with small sparkles of lighting.

"Well shall we assist each other or go our own way?"

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Elwithral waved his hands and some beautiful elven armor appeared on the body of teh new elf, giving him an other-worldly glow.

Elwithral placed his fingers on his temple and sighed, "Okay, this is how its going to go. We will all stop our incessant and childish bickering. Mahtan will come with us for now. Lotar will cease his tone, or we will sick Tania on him. Dalamar will just be quiet for once, and stop brooding about his past. I will stop being so bossy, and the others will follow. The Darkness shall lead."

Dalamar, please join with the shadows and go ahead. I am not in the mood for any more disturbances.

13. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar simply yawned and leaped in to the shadows, he was very tired of these followers. He whistled a tune and Gywnephyre jumped out of a cloud of mist. He remembered when she was a house cat and how she craved to be large. Dalamar changed the house cat into a giant and attached their minds. He called her Gywnephyre in honour of the panther of Drizzt Do'Urden. Dalamar found her company far more appealing then the others.

Why are we taking it upon ourselves to aid a elf with amnesia. How can that benefit us?

Gywn stalked beside him on her padded paws she was silent even to his ears.

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

It's an elf, and its not that we're aiding him, there's something about him that seems to have a power. He will be useful in the end, I promise. And don't bother walking, just join with the shadows, in your Darkness form.

15. Nakia

Media:
    Tania settled down to her normal human look. Actually she rather liked Elwithral. Dalarmar was what he was and she respected his power but the new guy, Lotor did irk her. She was curious about Mahtan and would like to help him.

She walked beside Mahtan ready to help him if he needed it.

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral cut his way through some dense underbrush, the others following behind him. He was curious about his new companions, and was interested to know their past.

"So, Lotar, where exactly are you from? And Mahtan, are you sure you can't remember anything?"

17. Mahtan Nénharma Gems: 1/31

Mahtan trailed behind Elwithral." I can only remember this girl and laughter and then everything is blank. Strangely I can remember," he said with a puzzled frown," that I used to be able to remember things before I forgot them... so I wasn't born like this.I'm sure there is a reason for all of this."He finished with a sigh.
    "Thanks for the armour. I hope i won't need it." he said to Elwithral.
    "It feels a little weird wearing this." he thought.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Interesting. Sounds like you may be gifted with foresight. And, with us, you most likely will need the armor." Elwithral chuckled reassuringly.

"And it shouldn't feel strange, you are an elf, and that armor is of the Highest Branch of Suldanessalar, the elven city that I come from." He sensed Mahtan's surprise at his mind being read, "Don't worry, your mind is not open to all, I was just seeing, or rather reading, what was on your mind."

19. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

"Ohh please save me the chit chat you do not deserve to know my background, as for anybody else for that matter, I'm a Grey Elf and that all that need to know"

Lotar shurg his shoulders, and look towards the new guy Mahtan, and on a close observation he look very familiar, but did not said anything.

"Look Elwithral, apparently you need me, we have something to take care of, but that is it, I really done care about you, and you shouldn't either."

20. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Now, I really want to kill him

The old friends share a chuckled at the Grey Elf's ignorance.

We seem to collect the strangest of the races. I wonder why? Dalamar jokingly asked.

We arn't that normal either. Stated Eliwithral.

Point taken. Well anyways I be around but don't bother unless it's important.

Dalamar sped through the shadows. He loved to be able to speed across the world with no one noticing him. The shadows and his cat were the only things he really liked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.