1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Total Recall....Vote for Arnold!

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Laches, Aug 9, 2003.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Perhaps I too am confused, but AFAIK, all there are are ALLEGATIONS made against Arnold -- he has not been convicted of anything. Ergo, he is INNOCENT until he has been proven GUILTY by a court of law. Allegations are easy to make, especially at times like this, and as far as I'm concerned, it's low-class mudslinging at it's worst. At such time as he is convicted, then I will agree that he is unfit, but all we have now is people saying things. I could say that <insert anyone's name you like> has groped or abused me, but my saying it doesn't make it true.

Any links to articles that have evidence that Arnold has been convicted of anything will cause me to eat crow big time.

2. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Really, as far as the sexual misconduct thing goes, the republicans tried for years to hang that one on Bill Clinton and it got them nowhere. If it didn't work for them why should it work for the dems? The posititive thing is that Arnold claims that he is a changed person, Bill would not even admit to anything. The fact that Bill lied to the people who were trying to defend him killed his credibility and destroyed his leadership in the democratic party. But Arnold doesn't have that problem, at least not yet. But I bet the republicans won't go there again anytime soon.

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Everyone always criticized Jesse for stamping bills with the "Pork Spending" stamp. But I think when you have a festering cesspool, it's a good thing every now and then to toss in a load of acid and get things churned up and back into solution.

It's been the good ole' boy network in California for a LONG LONG time. Arnold is a good thing, but not for all the reasons that anyone cares to talk about. Kind of like all those people that testified before Congress over the IRS.

*WHEW*

Get your pitchforks and cattle prods ready. Gawd only knows whats going to surface...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.