1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Top three favorite movie villains

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Erebus, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Lothar Matthaus, Jurgen Klinsmann and Rudi Voller in 1988. But of course, the bad guys loose. :p

I gues I've seen too few movies to come up with 3 villains. But usually smart, evil and a tad cruel people would win it. Perhaps King Edward 'Longshanks' or Emperor Commodus. Can't think of real good examples.

2. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Agent Smith

Can't think of anyone else no matter how much I try.

3. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Darth Vader

Ersnt Stavro Blofeld (various James Bond movies)

Chucky from the childs play movies hehe

4. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

1) Darth Vader. Nobody beats him, allthough the emperor is pretty close in episode 6. but the fact that Vader has more cool lines, makes him more cool.

2) Agent smith.

3)The arch angel Gabriel, played by Christopher Walken in Gods army/prophecy. Although Viggo Mortensen as Lucifer was just as badass.

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dont really like movie villains, they are always so incompetent and petty. Movie villains are the personification of "stupid evil" almost all the time.

Vader may appear cool but he too is utterly incompetent, Palpatine has a cool aura but he too is utterly stupid when it really matters.

Two villains which were really villainous and cool are Tywin Lannister and Gregor "The Mountain that rides" Clegane from A song of ice and fire. Tywin is perfect as a ruthless brilliant mastermind and and The Mountain is the personification of martial terror, menace and brutality showing that brute force actually gets you pretty far.

6. Jazhara7 Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Now you confused me - You say that three german football players were the villains in a movie?

Can you please explain this?

:confused:

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Not a movie, actually. But I'll give you three hints: Half Europe watching telly, soccer, 1988. ;)

8. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Darth Vader
    Col. Tavington (Jason Isaacs from The Patriot)
    Sean Miller (Sean Bean from Patriot Games)

9. Jazhara7 Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ah, I see. I probably didn't see it. That year I just turned 1.

10. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

1) Emperor Commodus

2) Saruman

3) Agent Smith

others I like: Col. Tavington, Darth, Dr.evil, Crazy 88's, Bill... ohh the list could go on...

11. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Darth Vader

Sheriff of Nottingham - Alan Rickman plays it SOOO OTT that it is hysterical

Any baddie played by Christpher Walken. He's almost reptillian in his menace. Always excellent

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh, so many to choose from...

Darth Vader - for all the obvious reasons.

Hannibal Lecter - *shudder*

Agent Smith - I am a happy coppertop! Please get rid of that pesky One?

There are many, many others who do not make that list but... that is just my ood today. As it is, I would have added Agent Sands, too, but I simply cannot see him as a villain. :D

13. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

George Bush from Fahrenheit 9/11 hahahaha
    Cenobits from the first 2 Hellraiser Movies
    The teacher (kitano) from Battle Royale, he's so evil yet so likeable.

14. Newfie Banned

My top three were mentioned already so I give other cool villains that haven't been mentioned yet:

Predator - One cool camouflage

Kevin Bacon in Sleepers - Total Slimebag

Natasha Henstridge in Species - Yummy

Christopher Walken in True Romance - Very cool scene with Dennis Hopper

Vincent whatever from Law and Order in the Cell - Totally bizarre and Creepy

Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs - Another creepy whacko

The Shark in Jaws

Gene Hackman in the Unforgiven

Mystique in the X-men films - Yummy again

[ January 04, 2005, 20:24: Message edited by: Newfie ]

15. Yulaw9460 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran

Media:
    This one is for you, Cesard.
    An article from www.anrhit.dk

"Bush kåret som den ondeste

Det kan godt være, at George Bush ikke kommer til at vinde valget, men han har dog lige vundet en anden afstemning. Filmbladet har netop afholdt afstemning om den ondeste filmskurk. Den vandt Bush, for sin rolle i filmen 9/11. Dermed bankede han Doctor Octopus fra Spiderman 2 og Leatherface fra film The Texas Chainsaw massacre."

For those of you who do not understand Danish:
    Bush heralded as the most evil.

Maybe George Bush won´t win the election *(old article, I know)*, but he just won another vote. The Moviemagazine just held a vote about the most evil movievillain. Bush won it for his part in the movie 9/11. He thereby beated Doctor Octopus from the movie Spider-man 2 and Leatherface from the movie The Texas Chainsaw massacre.

Hmmmm.......
    My list is:

Mola Ram, Indiana Jones. He´ll gladly rip your heart out in a way that doesn´t kill you...(bastard) and then dump you in a lavapit.

Darth Vader, Star Wars: Luke, I am your father. That´ll really ruin your day.

Deacon Frost, Blade.

Personally, I haven´t seen 9/11, so I´ll wait before passing jugdment. I don´t think it´ll change my list, though.

16. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

9/11 was good in its own biased way and ould George came accross as an extremely stupid yet dangerious villian. You should try to see it!

I forgot to add the mighty Vincent Price and Christopher Lee to my list as they always played evil yet camp villians.

17. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The French guy from "Unfaithful".

Man...I felt immasculated just watching that movie. I would have killed him too. Seriously.

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

lol, i would've killed him too, but not acidentally i think :p

Darth Vader
    Hannibal Lecter

and the great one...

KAISER SOZE!!

how could nobody else mention him?? The Usual Suspects has the best twist in moviedom, just like KotOR does in gamedom! :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.