1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thread of Random Babbling, iteration 111

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Swiss cheese is the best! :D But I concur with Sil about brie, it must be runny or else it's not as good...

2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    You sir are dead to me. :)

It has to be f***ing runny. ;)

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Bwa ha ha! I have mastered the Jedi mind trick!

Time to plot my take-over. First Sorcerer's Place, then the world! :evil:

:p

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I think they call that 'milk'....or perhaps 'sour milk'. :p

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Gromit, that's it! Cheese! We'll go somewhere where there's cheese!

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate all cheese. I can stand very little of it, and only in certain circumstances (a light amount of cheese on pizza, for example).

7. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
  8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    After seeing what the average was, I can say that humm...yeah. I'm proud enough of my manhood.

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, that's...nice. I guess this really is the random babbling thread. You make it sounds like you've had a visual demonstration.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] A few guys in Games Workshop were exclaiming over the size of one of their friends (The things they discuss when drunk...) and were impressed beyond belief. I thought they were joking and laughed at them quite a lot.

I told one of my rather jaded friends what they were impressed at... and he was impressed as well...

I guess I've just been spoiled :D

Kevs' laptop has died after an incident with tea and the charger being ripped apart. Have to try and find a solution for him as I need my laptop for university so when I go away I can't leave it here for him :(

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Kit, says the guy who hates cheesecake.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    A friend of mine had a heart attack at the medieval faire today. Talk about a downer. Still, they got a stent in to open the blocked artery, and at last report, he is recovering well.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Pfft...such things are a disgrace to the awesomeness that is cake!

I love confetti cake, lemon cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, rum cake, Jell-O poke cake (sounds weird - taste delicious! :yum: ), angel food cake, devil's food cake, funnel cake, ice cream cakes, pound cake, marbled cake, cupcakes, pancakes, wedding cakes, and birthday cakes! :yum: :bigeyes: :yum:

But cheesecake...that's just a crime against nature! :toofar:

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I saw only numbers...just numbers...did the calculations, converted the inches to centimetres, the centimetres to inches...and found out that that I'm...blessed...

The numbers aren't extraordinarily magnificent, nothing spectacular, but they do explain why the ladies have been...specifically pleased.

Now of course I'm just talking about the art of being a more of a gentleman than the average. To think that this had anything to do with pshysical characteristics is just crass... :rolleyes:

15. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    It's a shame Tal closed that dead body thread - I was quite looking forward to reading + posting on it, since I have actually given the matter some serious thought since a few years back. No, I haven't killed anyone, but it's one of those things that everyone thinks about.

I think.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not really, DM :shake:

Sometimes I browse Warhammer forums and wonder... WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY READ THE RULES?!

17. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm off to fix cars today. It's my first day of training on being a car fixerer

18. Kitrax

Media:
    I think they call those types of people 'mechanics'. The terms 'wrench jocky' and 'grease monkey' may also be used. :evil:

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

In high school my biology teacher gave us detailed instructions on how to dispose of a body with the power of Chemistry. For Science(!), of course.

I also had a really ****ing weird dream last night about trying to dispose of the bodies of three people I'd killed. Failed hardcore and was arrested by bemused cops. Not a very enjoyable dream :p

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I went out yesterday night to see Sherlock Holmes (which is a nice movie btw).

I had a Currywurst afterwards in a small takeaway at the Ring that advertises how hot their curry sauce is, offering five degrees of spiciness, from #1 old school to #5 highway to hell :rolleyes: When I ordered #4 the the guy asked me if I was really, really sure I wanted to order that. Probably part of the sales pitch, but anyway :rolleyes: I answered in the affirmative. The sauce was pretty hot but bearable, the sausage was ok but not good and the fries sucked. But the price-performance ratio was ok.

I wanted to get myself a beer afterwards for the way home. I chose non alcoholic beer because I am still on cough drops and not fond on combination effects. When I paid for my beer, the guy (who doesn't know me btw :p) at the counter said: 'Well, you know that this is *non alcoholic* beer, do you? You sure you want to buy that?' I emphatically said yes.

I mean, wtf, being asked something like that twice in like thirty minutes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.