1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things people hate

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Jul 6, 2003.

1. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

One more I just thought of.

People who hate things they can not understand or haven't tried. eg. people who hate japanimation

2. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

And what is wrong with being negative? We don't get angry at you for looking at the world through rose tinted glasses. Live with it.
    Can you put the word yutzes in the slang thread please?
    When was the last time you saw Evil Dead?
    Zombies kick arse. But if you insist, read this...

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, I forgot about Maddox's zombie page. Good one. I only dislike zombies when they try to eat me. But that applies to everyone, I suppose. ;)
    I wouldn't go that far, as I'm in no way a blind-faith optimist. I'm more of a cynic than anything. But I'll take rose-tinted glasses over sh*t-tinted ones any day. :D Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. I know, because I used to be...but I grew out of it.

4. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

People who have done really bad things to me.

People who "know" that only their opinion is correct (when in fact their opinion doesn't count...) and refuse to allow others to have an opinion.

Pork.

5. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

politicians
    bad drivers
    people that cheat on everything
    racist
    poeple who beat their wives/girlfriends/children
    The jackass who killed my uncle
    N'sync and any band like them
    Britney spears
    Drugs(not alchol)
    randy moss
    kurt warner
    The dallas cowboys
    The chiefs
    anyone who is rude for no reason(randy moss)
    people who think that they know everything
    religion
    teachers who are sexist
    teachers that are stupid
    computer teachers that know not even 1/2 as much as me
    the jackass next door
    coaches that ***** at you for doing what u were told to do
    coaches that have no clue what they're doing
    coaches who take the game(any game) too seriously and ruin it for the kids
    my computer(its mutual)
    teachers that try to teach Maya like its even close to and other 3d modeling program(cept lightwave)
    Idiots
    parents who wont leave u alone for more than 5 minutes
    and finally my bird, that thing is phsyco

I know that i may have repeated other people but i listed the things that i hate/extreme dislike most

6. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Wankers.

This explains all those people that just plain annoy me. Not necessarily people who live up to their namesake...

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Rednecks, Hicks, and generally all things "country."

8. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Cute little bunny rabbits with long floppy ears and soft cottony tails and teeny little twitchy noses :D .

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My mothers b/f

People who are obsessed with sex.

People who try to flatter other people, especially when they try it on me.

People who cannot see what is right in front of them.

Disabilities.

People who stare and call people freaks when they know nothing about the situation.

Parents/friends/family who cannot be bothered.

And most the time I hate myself as well, so I'll put that on the list.

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    * Bad, rude drivers
    * Reality TV
    * Tobacco and all its derivative products (except for cessation products)
    * People who won't let other think for themselves
    * People who refuse to think for themselves, or take responsibility for themselves
    * Overcooked vegetables

11. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Posers, posers, posers, and posers.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Falstaff: interesting point. It reminds me that I hate the omnipresent drive to be original - what point being original if everyone is? Is that still original? Aren't we having a pretty little internal contradiction that can be reduced to absurd instantly by even a retarded kindergarten kid, not to mention the readily apparent foul circle?

13. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

• Myself at times
    • Certain parts of my life
    • The **************** who bullied me (mentally and physically) for 3 years.
    • A certain RE teacher at my school who tried to force her views on us all. And punished us if we didn't believe, and weren't 'perfect christians'.
    • People who force (or try to) their views/opinions upon other people, and won't listen (and definetly never consider agreeing/accepting even in part) any other views/opinions.
    • People who use people to get ahead
    • Guys who are *******s to girls
    • Girls who are *****es to Guys
    • This one not exactly hate but can hate/dislike at times: Someone who used to be a good friend. One thing: He was cheating on his girlfriend (planning how he was going to dump her) with another girl. His girlfriend wouldn't have sex with him. When she dumped him (because she found out about him cheating on her) he asked out the other girl within 1 day and in under 3 months they were shagging like rabbits (3 months sounds like long time, but the people concerned are only 15/16, and he was with his previous girlfriend about 11 months).
    • Wannabee bands (they're plenty in this topic so I won't bother going in to it)
    • Manufactured Pop
    • Pikeys who have threatened me
    • Peas
    And that's all i can think of right now lol.

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

oddly enough nobody thought to add:

lawyers
    politicians
    crying babies in movies
    spamming

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I don't hate the babies - it's the parents who refuse to calm the child, or take from the theater that I can't stand!

16. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Singaporean Army/Navy/Air Force Regulars.

Mosquitoes. Damn I hate those pests!

Rifle-cleaning. It's all well and good to fire your M-16 rifle and all, but cleaning the bloody weapon really, utterly sucks.

Foot Drill: I hate regimentation.

Bayonet fighting: Why bother trying to fight with that stupid pigsticker atop your rifle when you can simply shoot your enemy in the head?

Combat rations. I truly believe that the Singaporean Army is issued with combat rations so that they can be used to poison the enemy. Aha: evidence of biological/chemical weapons in Singapore.

Army Cookhouse food: Where people are paid to turn perfectly good ingredients into bad-tasting, unidentifiable mush.

National Service, in general, judging from my above points.

17. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

hey arahar, i put politicians i think i spelled it differently than you though :confused:

18. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

19. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've already aired out some laundry in the "getting on your nerves thread", so I won't rehash all that here.

I will however let off some steam over a couple of recent things:

People who are approaching 30 years of age, and are still acting out a junior high grudge. Especially a stupid junior high grudge. I'm currently an articling student, which is to say legal clerk/legal apprentice. I was in criminal docket court. The way it works is that you fill out slips for each client that you're representing, and then hand them in to the court clerk. Then she's supposed to call them out in turn on a first-come first-served basis. Anway, I recognize this court clerk as someone I went to junior high with. Member of the rich crowd, and regarded me as beneath her notice back then. I can honestly say that I gave her a chance to clean the slate, the past being ancient history and all. But no. She makes a point of making sure I'm always at the bottom of the pile of slips. A lawyer shows up in court, and he's up in five minutes ahead of me. The judge notices that I've been there for over an hour, and calls me up. She has to pull my slips from the bottom of the pile, and everybody can see it. She made a last ditch effort to shunt me at the bottom, when she tells me I have no more matters in court. I insist that I've put in a slip for that last client. And the judge has to force her to find that slip. Talk about pathetic!

Clients who lie to you or tell you half the story and expect you to sling out your guns on that basis - I can't give out details because of confidentiality issues. But this happens a lot. They don't get it that lawyers and articling students simply aren't allowed to pull fast ones on the other side, or on a judge who can bite my head off. The lawyers who do play those games are the ones who get sanctioned and disbarred.

20. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Everything that we don't like?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.