1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The things, people and places that annoy the hell out of you

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Runescarred, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass! :evil: :p :evil:

Also, I don't like being called an EX Mormon...I prefer 'Apostate' as you so eloquently put it. :grin:

Sweet! :bigeyes: I'll save you a seat beneath my throne! [​IMG]

2. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

"Apostate" sounds so judgemental ;) And as you all know, I strive to be polite and kind and non-judgemental at all times.

Going WAY back in the thread to the "Bible humpers" comment, I know what "Bible Thumper" is, of course. "Humper" gives me the impression of someone who carved a hole in a big copy of the Bible and proceeded to <MUG> away. :evil:

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I go away for a short while and suddenly I see witch bashing :p

Things that annoy me include ISPs who cut you off the internet because they ring the landline number which doesn't have a phone on the end of it.

4. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Some of my best friends are witches! I am referring to <w>itches!: Women without any logic, reason, or compassion who use their "disadvantaged" status to make life miserable for the men unfortunate enough to have to deal with them. Shrill, vicious, unethical women for whom the concept of "fair play", "decency", or "morality" mean nothing. Women who will commit an act against someone and yet when the same act is committed against them they turn around and play the abuse card. Women who spend all of their time judging others (usually men) and then get all offended when they themselves are judged by the same standards. These are <w>itches. Not all women are like that. But there are many.

And as you can see, they really annoy me.

5. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Really, LKD, does it always have to be about your religion and shoving it down our throats? Move on already. Let it go.

Oh wait ... :p

Seriously, it sounds like you attempted to match wits with these women? That was your mistake. They always win. :heh: Best just to try to position yourself in such a way that the fallout isn't as bad.

LKD likes this.
  6. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wait ... wait ... where are these women with no morals?

7. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

<W>itches in SP? Why? Did somebody got turned into a newt?

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
  9. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Well... here is one. :D

Also, I forgot to add:

- modern art,
    - Shakespearean plays with modern costumes (yes, we know it's a timeless classic, no need for the heavy-handed symbolism!),
    - stone butches (the most confusing women to deal with, EVER),
    - exes who keep making sexual allusions, even if you are no longer interested,
    - people confusing their with they are
    - Billy O'Reilly

10. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I hate Paris.

11. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Me too. The city itself isn't too bad, just the people that live their! I've always found French people lovely in the main. However, Parisians are just rude and arrogant

Caradhras likes this.
  12. Caradhras

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Exactly.

13. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Paris Hilton? I would think she is more hateable than the entire city of Paris . . .

14. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I don't hate her so much as I feel nauseous when I see her.

15. Caradhras

Media:
    I hate the city, I hate the pigeons, I hate the Eiffel tower and the whole lot. It should have remained a swamp. What irks me the most is that they take credit for everything even when it has nothing to do with Paris in the first place. As long as I can avoid going there I consider myself lucky.

If you ask me I'd say that the silly woman is not worthy of contempt let alone hatred.

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'd ruin her though.

17. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'm sure she can do that quite well on her own. Both economically and in any other way.

18. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

This is politically incorrect, and I've probably said it before, but my students are ticking me off.

Immigrants who come here expecting us to treat them like royalty and give them a standard of living beyond our own. The sense of entitlement, and the lack of willingness to do anything to conform to OUR society (and demands that we change to be more like their society!) just piss me off no end. The door to Canada is open WAY too wide. I'm all for hardworking decent immigrants, but we have far too many lazy pieces of crap born here, we don't need to import more!

/rant

19. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

In-bloody-deed! The rest of the civilized world is experiencing the exact same problem. I feel the urge to burn things/people whenever I hear of yet ANOTHER pathetic excuse for a debate entitled: 'Should there be another mosque in *insert location here*?' Well, how about a bloody 'no'? The immigrants have moved to another country, the said country is of different culture than their own, they should deal with the consequences. For the record, I am not referring to Muslims exclusively ('twas just an example), I strongly believe the principle works for any ethnic group.

Am I an inbred redneck for saying that? :D

Oh, also:

- men who offer to carry your ginormous suitcase, but turn out weaker than you and fall down, letting the luggage fall to the ground and smashing the only cup you own in the process, just as you are hurrying for the train :D (I am pretty sure I have mixed the tenses up; that is his fault, as well :D:D:D!)

20. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    You sure have a lot of guys offering to carry your suitcases and making sexual allusions, Runescarred. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.