1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Story of the Stave - Part One

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Ancalìmon, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    "well anyone know who this mysterious stranger is?" asked Melfdale. Upon reciving blnak glances and shrugs, apart from Kibrani whom pretended to shrug but it did not look genuine. After discussing the plan in more detail the part headed for the tavern to waste an hour while waiting for E'gal.
    "So Melfdale what is an Elf like you doing in the town anyway?" asked Glamrod
    "Kind of an embarassing story really, that i dont want to let you know" replyed Melfdale
    "Go on please" urged Glamrod
    "yes Melfdale let us hear your story" asked Kibrani
    "Well the reason im not in the forest with my fellow elves is that i was expelled from the forest as i smashed a statue of great signifagance to the temple, my punishment was to leave the forest for 10 years and then come back and i belive i was let off lightly, mainly because i was ranked quite high in the ranks of the guards. I obtained my position in the guards during the war with the Ulder'Gleins the war went on for ages untill our leader found the mage that had created the summoning point of the Ulder'Gliens and then killed him which ended the war after that war the Knowledge of how to create the summoning point for Ulder'Gliens was lost. Which is why im very worried about there being Ulder'Gliens roaming around the countryside."

[ February 11, 2003, 22:44: Message edited by: Dalveen ]

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

It was bitterly cold beyond the tight streets of Dhennon. The land was mainly open with long, roaming hills, as far as the eye could see. A single road leading from the city, but the group did not take this. The five left the road nearly immediately, striking out west. Melfdale led, followed closely by E'gal, as Callain was known. The rest were quite some yards away, nervously clutching and unclunching their weapons as they slowly gained close to the wood.

Melfdale seemed much more at home past the rock and brick of the town, his keen eyes taking in all that passed. His face was a statue of utter concentration. But now, as they neared the forest, Callain noticed a bead of sweat run down his forehead and the whiteness covering his knuckles as he gripped his bow. Callain produced his crossbow and resisted the temptation to load it. If the crossbow was loaded too long the wings would weaken.

Callain dropped back to the group as the forest came into sight. Immediately he moved to the elf and dwarf, Ilith'Hen and Glamrod, "The forest seems clear enough at the moment, but I need not warn you to be on your guard," he said, as he noticed Glamrod's axe already in his hand.

Callain jogged back to Melfdale. Pulling the marroon scarf across his face, he prepared to enter the forest...

3. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

When Iliith'Hen put a step into the darkness ahead of him, he felt a sudden chill. He hesitated to continue. His hand reached for his weapon, but he choked. The trees looked like they were alive, their arms reaching for him. The woods eminated an unspeakable evil, and he could not continue. The same seemed to happen to his companions.

After a long and painful silence, Glamrod stepped forward into the shadows. The rest followed his example. They walked for about an hour, headed towards an unknown target. The group did not speak at all. It was as if the trees enclosed them, it was extremely narrow. At a certain point, it was so narrow they could not continue. Before anyone could stop him, Glamrod grabbed his axe and made a mighty swing. The Great Oak in front of him shook for a moment, but it did not budge. Glamrod looked surprised. Suddenly, it became absolutely silent. The sounds of birds and unknown beasts died away. They all felt very uncomfortable...

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    "You should not have done that glamrod, the tree spirits around here do not appreciate people with axes" Warned Melfdale
    "im sorry Melfdale, but you cant blame a Dwarf who knows little about elven forsets." appolgised Galmrod
    "These are no Elvish woods anymore, a great evil haunts this wood know and i can sense were being watched." said Melfdale
    The party progressed very slowly through the forest, occasionally coming across a little oppening and some wild beasts which ran as soon as the saw the party. when the party reached a little bit bigger opening than the ones before, the party sat down for a rest. As soon as they started eating an Ulder'glein came charging out of a gap and took the party by supprise all except Callin and Melfdale whos hearing far suppressed that of the rest of the party and who had heard it come just before it charged but had no time to warn the rest.....

[ February 14, 2003, 21:57: Message edited by: Dalveen ]

5. The Kilted Crusader

Simultaneously two arrows, both from melfdale and Callain hammered into the beasts belly. The ulder'gein faltered slightly, but continued in it's ferocious charge. "Get up!" screamed Callain to the rest of the party, and in moments they were. Ilith'hen's bow was drawn back and released, hitting home in the beasts leg. The move was cunning, and gave the party an advantage for the Ulder'gein was now at a limp. Another two arrows from Melfdale and Callain punctured the beast as Glamrod charged across the opening screaming a battle cry, axe in hand.

Kibrani swiftly drew her dagger from the sheath and followed Glamrod's lead, making sure to keep behind him to make use of him as a human shield (I know it should be a dwarf shield, but that sounds a bit daft :p ). Glamrod reached the creature and in his first swoop, dug his axe deep in the Ulder'gein's thigh. The beast gave a terrifying screech and hurled the dwarf away with a massive forearm. But the stout warrior's axe was left embedded in the Ulder'gein's leg.

Kibrani stood terrified as she stared at the Ulder'gein. Without defence from the dwarf, she was extremely vunerable. Swiftly she pushed down her fear and hurled her dagger hard and fast, aiming for the heart. At the moment before impact though, the Ulder'gein swerved, and the knife thudded into the creature's shoulder. Without even her dagger, Kibrani held her ground, sensing death but not attempting to escape it, merely glaring defiantly at the towering monstrosity before her. The Ulder'gein lumbered over to Kibrani as more arrows from the three archers thudded into the beast's chest. It's great claw came up, preparing to deal the killing blow.

But as it reached it's climax, the beast suddenly stumbled, screeched and fell. Glamrod, recovered from the Ulder'gein's blow had yanked his axe away, and had swung again, taking the Ulder'gein's leg clean off. It lay, its bloodied and rotten body screeching and riving on the dirt, as if it was begging to Glamrod to spare it. Glamrod took great glee as he noted the fear present in the red eyes. Once again the axe came up and down to slice deep through maimed beast's neck.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Very nice! But really now, what adventurer worth her salt would head off to battle with only a single dagger?! :eek: ;)

Kibrani retrieved her throwing blade and slipped it back into the arm-sheath with its five mates. The moment of terror had been replaced by a cold fury that would protect her until she knew what had happened to her sister. Stepping over to the beast, she drew a wicked weapon from her right boot: a stiletto with a triangular blade as slim as her finger and as long as her hand, from wrist to nail.

"Remember what the children told me about the vulnerable spot, Glamrod," she said, pricking the Ulder'Gein at the base of its neck. The fear in its red eyes intensified. "Where are the others?" she demanded. The only response was a roar of pain and loathing, without a sign of comprehension. Kibrani drove the stiletto into the Ulder'Gein's neck with a vicious twist, until the tip of the blade showed through its throat. She wiped its blood on the grass and rose, straightening her tunic, but not before Glamrod glimpsed the hilts of two additional knives strapped on her back at the waist. "Let's start by tracking back the way it came. Melfdale, Iliith'Hen, can you follow its trail in the dark?"

[ February 16, 2003, 17:50: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

7. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

"I think I can" Iliith'Hen said. "But it's going to be hard." The party followed Iliith'Hen deep into the woods. After about an hour, Iliith'Hen said: "The trail just ends here... as if the beast just popped out of the sky" There was a short silence, and he felt uncomfortable again. "So, what do we do now?" Kibrani said. "It seems to me we are lost." "I'm afraid you're right..." Iliith'Hen said. "Let's just make a fire and camp here for the night. Glamrod, can you look for some wood? I'm going to hunt for food, I'm starving" "I'll come with you" Kibrani said.

The duo went into the woods again. Iliith'Hen focused his hearing. "There is a rabbit over there, 15 feet further. Can you see it?" "Yes, I'll try to hit it" Kibrani took her dagger and sneaked closer. She swiftly threw her dagger and hit the rabbit in the neck. "Nice!" Iliith'Hen said. He took the rabbit and put it into his backpack. "Let's go" Kibrani said. They went back to the camp. After half an hour, it seemed to Iliith'Hen they were lost. "How is this possible? We should have been there by now!" Kibrani became nervous. "Calm down, Iliith'Hen said. We have to orientate ourselves..."

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    "I'm a city girl, Iliith'Hen, one tree looks like every other to me." Kibrani's attempt at humor fell flat in the unnaturally silent wood. Then she saw something that did stand out, even through the haze of the recent fight. "... but isn't that -"

" - the tree where Glamrod planted his axe!" Iliith'hen finished, following her outstretched arm with his gaze. He looked about the clearing until he found the group's original trail. "In that case, we shouldn't be far from the others. C'mon, this way!"

After several minutes, Iliith'Hen heard familiar voices. The pair quickened their pace and pushed their way around a boulder and past some brush, but instead of seeing their companions and a friendly campfire, what met their eyes was the Great Oak. Even Kibrani could hear the note of urgency in the voices of their friends as they emanated from the large crack in the tree's trunk - a crack that had been nothing more than an axe-wound only minutes earlier.

[ February 17, 2003, 03:10: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

9. The Kilted Crusader

Sorry Rallymama, I didn't realise Kibrani was a seasoned adventurer, but I should have taken into the account of her common sense!

"Fire! Burn the b*stard!" screamed Callain as he saw Ilith'hen and Kibrani emerge into sight through the gap in the tree that was no more than a crack. Those within the tree screamed with undisguised terror and pain, as the tree crushed them ever tighter together.

Ilith'hen and Kibrani stood stock still for a instant before dashing back into the deepness of the trees. Moments later they emerged, carrying armful's of dead branches and twigs. They hurled them down and Kibrani knelt with a tinderbox, urgently snapping the flint and metal together. She swore each time the bark failed to light.

Ilith'hen stood helpless, looking from the tree to Kibrani then back to the tree. An idea flashed into his mind and he span, and found what he had thought of. Glamrod's axe lay but feet away. He dashed to it and scooped it up.

In complete contradiction to his usual self, he hurled himself at the tree. The axe bit deep into the hard trunk. Melfdale screamed as the axe struck. "Stop, stop! You're making it grow tighter."

"No!" shouted Glamrod, over Melfdale, "Hack the b*gger into sawdust." Ilith'hen slammed the axe ever more into the tree. Pieces flew away from it, and the tree seemed to groan.

Finally the tinder of Kibrani's fire shot into life, and the flame carried it self across the the small twigs. The tree's groan turn to a scream as the heat from the fire intensified and as Glamrod's axe cut its bark flesh.

The crack widened and the three inside fell rolling to the dirt. But the crack did not stop widening, it opened more and more until it doubled back on itself and became inside out. Branches pierced back through and became arms, leaves became blades and finally a great beast loomed over the group. It was fully the size of the oak, but now it had grown legs and seemed so much more menacing and deadly...

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    For an instant, no one could do more than stare in horror at the tree-beast. Then, as it lumbered towards them, everyone exploded into action. Melfdale fell back to where Kibrani stoked the fire, and soon burning arrows were flying forth to lodge in the thing’s upper branches. Grabbing his scimitar, Iliith’Hen threw the axe to Glamrod, who wielded it against the creature’s thick legs with Dwarvish fervor. Gouts of – sap? blood? ichor? – spattered them as chunks of bark flew in all directions. But still it kept moving.

As the tree turned towards Glamrod and Iliith’Hen, Callain saw a brief opening. He sprinted to the tree and leaped, grabbing a low-hanging branch. It shook violently, but before it could dislodge him he had swung up to another limb, then another and another. Soon he was in the crown of the tree. Fires from Melfdale’s arrows licked the leaves and twigs in many places. He surveyed the branches as his fingers skillfully unclasped a hard leather pouch at his belt and drew forth a vial. He cradled it gently in one hand as he held to the tree with the other, his legs and feet shifting to maintain balance like a sailor on the deck of a storm-tossed ship. When he found the place he had been seeking, Callain hurled the vial and dove out of the tree in a single motion. He felt rather than saw the explosion as the fragile clay shattered against the tree’s bark, spraying oil in a pattern that turned the numerous little fires into a conflagration. He rolled into the underbrush as he hit the ground, to protect himself from the heat as much as the impact.

The tree howled its anguish as its crown exploded in flames, but still it pressed Iliith’Hen and Glamrod. They battered it with powerful blows that seemed to have no effect on the mighty creature. Thin branches snaked down at them like vines, whipping at their faces, hands and legs. Iliith’Hen’s scimitar was ripped from his hand by one strong vine that seemed to try to wield the weapon against him. He reflexively reached behind his back for another blade, but his grip closed on the stave. Without a thought, he swung it forward and cracked it against the branch.

Renewed Glory fell to the ground as the branch recoiled sharply. Iliith’Hen grazed another branch as he swung the stave back for a second blow, and it, too, retracted into the tree. Sensing an advantage, he changed his motion and jabbed the end of the stave deep into one of the wounds in the tree’s bark. It stopped advancing. He twisted the stave in the wound and an eerie shudder raced through the leaves and burning branches. The tree-beast began to withdraw into itself, drawing the fire deep into its heart. With a loud crack it collapsed into a heap burning wood. Iliith’Hen leaned on the stave next to a foe that was now nothing more than a large campfire.

“Well, that was rather messy, but I suppose that beggars can’t be choosers.” The group started at the disembodied voice and tried to find where it came from, but it echoed throughout the clearing. “At least someone has finally come to release me.”

“You’ll just have to wait your turn!” Kibrani screeched as she whirled about, looking for the source of the voice. “The first person I’m here to rescue is my sister, and I won’t put that aside for the sake of something that won’t show itself!”

The air seemed to sigh. “Priorities, priorities… very well then, step right this way…”

[ March 01, 2003, 22:42: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Very good action sequence! Wish my mum was that cool! Anyways, it's not 'Recovered Glory' but 'Renewed Glory'. It's been a while since I posted another part of the story, so I'll add a part now. BTW, this is the 50th post to my story! (starts dancing)

The group listened intensely, but the voice remained silent. It was as if it was about to speak, but was suddenly silenced before it could.

Suddenly, they heard an extremely loud and high scream. The noise sickened them, and they fell to the floor, trying to protect their ears. The noise dissapeared as quick as it came. They got up again, not realising what was happening. Again, a noise could be heard, but it was a whispering sound. It was a high voice and it spoke softly:

" Brave are thee, travelers. Tell me why thou art here"

They looked around them, but they couldn't locate the voice.

" Do not seek what thee cannot find, for I am everywhere and nowhere"

The group was stunned. Finally, Iliith'Hen spoke: ...

12. The Kilted Crusader

"We are here to seek answers to the stave," Ilith'hen said, hastily adding "and to find a friend." For a moment there was silence, and the group felt they were a alone once more, but the voice spoke again.

You say you hold the stave, yet I cannot see, lay it out and I will answer your plea

Callain felt a knotting in his stomach as the stave was laid out. In seconds he could kill these people and take the stave, and then he could be off, off for his pay.

And yet he stood still waiting for the voice.

It is true that the stave is your possesion, though the friend you seek has not learned her lesson

Suddenly Kibrani screamed out "Give me back my sister! You have no right to hold her, give her back!" What followed suprised the group. The voice seemed to laugh,

A sister? Most interesting, I will look forward to our... meeting[I/]

And as suddenly as it had come, the breeze was gone. It's passing brough a great weariness to the group, and Melfdale immediately dropped with fatigue. The others followed suit.

Callain swore, "What was that?" he asked his attention turning t Kibrani, but she lay head in arms, weeping...

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    ooc - I've edited my last post to replace the whole first paragraph, which went missing in my copy-n-paste. And to fix the name of Iliith'Hen's scimitar, of course! ;)

Glamrod was the first to speak. “It’ll be all right, lass,” he said gruffly, awkwardly patting Kibrani’s shoulder. “We’ll play along with these games for now, but if there are lessons to be had, it’s me axe that’ll be the teacher. Your sister will be at your side before long.”

Kibrani looked up and wiped away the last of her tears with a grimy arm before clasping Glamrod’s outstretched hand. “You’re right, my friend,” she replied, getting to her feet. “The question before us right now, however, is where?

“I think I can answer that,” Melfdale answered. The others moved to where he stood at the edge of the glade, staring into a hole in the shadow where the Great Oak used to grow. “I had said before that we were being watched while we were in this wood, and we still are. The numbers grow ever stronger, but something is holding the Ulder’Gein – and other, darker things - back. They were to herd us here, and now they are to prevent our escape.”

“Well then, let us accept this invitation, by all means!” Iliith’Hen’s voice was forcedly cheery. He turned about and spoke to the air. “But call off the watchdogs – we come of our own accord.” He stepped into the hole in the shadow, the stave held high, and disappeared.

The others followed quickly. Callain almost managed to claim the spot behind Iliith’Hen and the stave but instead glared at Melfdale’s neck as the elf stepped smoothly in front of him.

The group felt the path spiral deep into the earth. The darkness and slow progress warped their sense of time, so that no one could tell if minutes or hours had passed. Suddenly the ground fell away beneath their feet and the stave in Iliith’Hen’s hand took on a soft glow. They felt, rather than heard, a moaning thrum fill the air, its rhythm echoed by the stave’s pulsing light. Recovering, they passed through an archway and saw…

14. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

...In front of them, they saw a huge archway stretching as far as the eye could see. It was very dark, and they could not see very far.

"Where is E'gal?" Iliith'Hen said. They looked around them, E'gal was nowhere to be seen. "Strange..." Iliith'Hen started looking for the stave, but it was dissapeared. "How can this be? It should have lied right here..." Suddenly, the group understanded. E'gal was a thief, only traveling with them to steal the stave. "Curse me for a fool for letting him join us!" Iliith'Hen smacked his fist to the ground. "There there, friend. I swear by the Gods I'll bury my axe in his skull for this", Glamrod said. "Now, we have to understand our situation." Kibrani spoke. We are trapped deep underground in a huge archway, leading to an unknown destination. I suggest we try to find a way out. I brought some food from the tavern the other day, enough for a few days. I also brought this lamp, wich will prove very useful to us now!" Kibrani enlightened the lamp, and lead the way into the darkness.

"Now, does anybody have an idea why we were attacked and what the hell is going on here?" Melfdale spoke.

15. The Kilted Crusader

Callain stumbled through the darkness, guided only by the feel of the walls. Years of hiding in the shadows and watching through the black of night had not prepared his eyes for such.

When he had taken the stave, he had hoped it would provide some light, or at least the same guiding influence it had over the group as they had walked. But as he had snuck away from the group, the radiating glow had dimmed and vanished.

A sick feel of dread passed over him as his hands touched nothing. Tucking the stave in his belt, he drew his shortsword and felt for the wall, only to find that it was no longer there. He gulped loudly, an involuntary act that came from pure fear. As he gulped he sensed movement, and then realised that the stave was glowing. The light grew and grew, until it seemed pure fire burned from the stave. Callain tore his gaze from the stave to the now illuminated hall.

Surrounding him were hundreds of elaborately placed marble columns. But his eyes did not meet these, they were fixed solidly on the great hulking beast defore him. It seemed made of pure darkness, demon shaped yet not exactly solid, with crackles of lightening constantly running along and away from his body.

It almost glided across to Callain, so graceful was its step. All Callain could do was scream as the shadowed claw fell and engulfed him...

16. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

"What was that?" Iliith'Hen said. "Sounded like a scream..." "There is something strange 'bout this place, I feel uncomfortable." Glamrod spoke. "How long have we been walking here?" Iliith'Hen had lost all feeling for time and space, he felt tired, dirty and sick. He cursed himself for letting E'gal join the group. He never trusted him. Somehow, he felt like he could have prevented all of this from happening. "We should rest" Kibrani said. "No, we must move on. It can't take much longer before we reach...the exit or something. It's driving me crazy." Melfdale said. "Don't worry, we'll be out of here in no time", Glamrod encouraged Melfdale.

But it would take much longer than they thought...

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    "As much as I want to free my sister," Kibrani said slowly, "I think we have to retrieve that stave first. I got the distinct impression that the voice in the clearing was far more interested in it than in us. Besides 'E'gal' is no thief. He's an assassin named Callain, and if someone is paying for his involvement then there's more to that thing -" Her words were cut off abruptly by another scream.

Melfdale's elven ears were able to distinguish between the echoes, and his eyes picked out a true path in the dark. When the group burst into the hall of columns they saw Callain cowering before the beast of shadow. The hand holding his short sword was limp at his side, the wrist at an unnatural angle. But the other hand held the stave, and for all its lightnings the creature could not break Callain's grip. The two circled, the creature blocking Callain's every attempt to reach the exit.

Ulder'Gein attacked the group as they passed the first set of columns. Kibrani's twin knives found their mark and the first fell even as Glamrod separated another from its head with a mighty swing of his axe. Melfdale's bow thrummed deeply as he fired volley after volley of arrows. When more of the Ulder'Gein fell, no others stepped forward to take their place.

Anger flooded Iliith'Hen. Without a thought, he raced to the assassin's side and wrenched the stave from his hand, pushing Callain behind him. He brandished the stave and addressed the beast. "The stave goes forward. And leave him to us - we'll take care of our own."

The lightnings paused briefly, then the shadow-creature recoiled a step. The remaining Ulder'Gein drew behind it. Iliith'Hen knew that the thing would interfere no longer - provided that he kept moving forward with the stave.

18. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

The remaining Ulder'Geìn fled in terror, followed by an arrow adressed to his throat. Iliith'Hen kept moving forward, and the shadowbeast retreated slowly. Suddenly, the beast attacked Iliith'Hen again. Iliith'Hen was so surprised he was stunned. The following moment, the beast smacked Iliith'Hen against the wall with a mighty blow, and the stave was dropped. Glamrod was the first to come to his senses and attacked. With a roar, he struck his axe in the endless darkness of the shadowbeast. It had no effect, and the beast hit Glamrod with its shadowy claws, injuring him severely. "We have to get the stave! It is the only way to hold it off!" Kibrani screamed. The beast roared and prepared another attack...

19. The Kilted Crusader

Callain stood still as Ilith'hen was knocked away. When the claw had fallen upon Callain, he felt the most amazing pain he had ever experienced in his life. It was the last pain he would ever feel.

As Callain returned to his senses he suddenly realised he was no longer breathing. Callain shifted his eyes to his wrists to look for a pulse. Instead he found the edges of his fingers had become more like talons. His skin had gone a taint of blue, and his muscles had grown. In his mouth he felt the sharpening of his Canines. Callain dropped to his knees. What is happening to me! he thought.

Gazing down Callain noticed a puddle of blood. To him though, it looked like water, and suddenly he was very thirsty. In the 'water' he could see his reflection. And in that reflection he could see his eyes had gone red. Callain screamed again, and as he screamed he saw the group darting back and forth, avoiding the shadow creatures blows.

With unnatural speed and agility, Callain scaled a column. His blood red eyes took in the light of the stave, and recoiled. But Callain would not allow himself to stay back, instead he leapt from the column, dual short swords drawn, down at the stave...

20. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Cool sequence! So Callain changed into some sort of vampire? or what?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.