1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 8

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Carcaroth, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I wouldn't agree with the superb part (if you were talking about the series maybe but not the film) but 80s animation and spaceships points to Transformers: The Movie.

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heavy Metal

3. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

- Prime!
    - One shall stand and one shall fall.
    - Why throw away your life so recklessly?
    - That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron!

I don't understand what you mean? :1eye:

Anyway, you're quite right JSBB - you turn.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31

"Now every year there are a few students, or as I like to call them "whiner babies" who seem fit to question and to complain about their placement, so lets get one thing straight - my word is law, my judgement is final, so there will be no whiner babies."

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Tom Berenger in The Substitute?

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't from The Substitute.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

School of Rock?

8. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Ferris Bueller?

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No, it is not from either of those.

10. Harbourboy

Student Bodies?

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't from Student Bodies.

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Class of 1999?

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't from Class of 1999.

14. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Teaching Miss Tingle
    (It was on a couple of nights ago)

Or possibly that modern American version of the Taming of the Shrew, Can't remember the name.

Or Porkies?

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

None of those.

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The proper name eludes me, but I'll give the best description I can. It starred Morgan Freeman as Principal Joe Clark. He went from being the principal of a grade school to transferring to the worst school in NJ <I think>. Is it this one?

edit: an iol! is that how you say it, aye-all?

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I haven't seen the movie yet, but it sounds like Coach Boomer at 'Sky High.'

kuemper, you're thinking of 'Lean On Me.'

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yes, it is indeed Bruce Campbell as Coach Boomer in Sky High.

Normally, I wouldn't have bothered with it but when I heard that Campbell was in it I decided to go ahead and see it. It wasn't great but it was good enough and Campbell was his usual scene stealing self.

19. T2Bruno

Media:
    If any of you sons of bitches calls me grandpa, I'll kill ya'.

20. Harbourboy

Lethal Weapon 3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.