1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 6

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Finally :rolleyes: :p

Your go Vukodlak

3. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31

Veteran

Marvellous, another film I haven't seen - guessed. All in a day's work :D Right, how about:

'Not many people know this, but the turtle is nature's suction cup.'

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ace Ventura?

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Nope, it is from UHF.

Ah good old Raul - teaching poodles how to fly, shaking up ant farms (and commenting "Oh look, they are really mad now") and tossing turtles at the ceiling - that is how a wildlife t.v. show should be. :lol:

6. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31

Veteran

And we have a winner! Congrats JSBB, you get to go to SPATULA CITY!

Or post the next quote. Whitchever.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31

What - I don't win my weight in fish? Damn! ;)

"My best case scenario, Eleanor, is hair everywhere but my eyeballs, elongation of my spine until my skin splits, teats, and a growing tolerance, maybe even affection, for the smell and taste of feces, not just my own, and then excruciating death!"

Edit: Oh, and there are bonus points if you can tell me what Eleanor's response is.

[ February 15, 2005, 02:28: Message edited by: JSBB ]

8. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ginger Snaps 2, where the younger of the Fitzgerald sisters explains her horrors involved with slowly transforming into a werewolf despite all efforts to stop the inevitable.

I liked the first one better.

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yeah I agree, the original was much better.

Go ahead Beren.

10. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Doh... Answered to a previous quote without seeing that there was another page....

11. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    If you know it, you'll realize it isn't quite as offensive as its first blush suggests.

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    thunderheart?

[ Nope ] - Beren

[ February 16, 2005, 07:23: Message edited by: Beren ]

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Almost Heroes?

14. Beren

Media:
    Clue: The movie included Adam Beach.

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i think we need another clue beren :)

16. Beren

Media:
    O.k.

The line was uttered by Michael Greyeyes.

17. Beren

Media:
    Hmmmm ... looks like another hint is needed, much to my own surprise.

The movie ended up becoming a pilot for a Canadian television series called, "The Rez".

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ooh, 2 posts in a row, the powers of a moderator :D ;)

still have no clue though :confused:

19. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31

Veteran

:confused: Is anyone outside Canada likely to have heard of this film? Not only does the quote sound completely unfamilliar, I have never heard of any of the people you mentioned as hints... never mind 'the Rez'

20. Beren

Media:
    Not sure how many more clues I can give. Guess I'll have to open this up into a google or imdb race.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.