1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 5

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by JSBB, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Aye! Your turn, DMC.

3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    "So what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Uncle Buck?

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually I am pretty sure it is from Weird Science.

6. dmc

Media:
    Damn you JSBB, do you watch nothing but "B" flicks?

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No I watch a wide assortment of mainstream action films and classics as well, it is the chick flics and lowbrow comedies where I am not really up to snuff.

I don't know if this film qualifies as a classic but my dad loves it.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?"

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

err Real Genius?

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it is not from Real Genius. This film is considerably older than that. Oh, and I will say that my dad's taste in films is somewhat suspect - he considers Tron to be one of the best films of all time and has refused to consider the Oscars to have any validity ever since the first Harry Potter film didn't win best picture. :lol:

10. dmc

Media:
    Well, I don't know whether his taste is suspect, but I liked Kelly's Heroes. That cast was astounding. Donald Sutherland (your speaker here), Telly Savalas, Clint, Gavin McLeod (Captain from the Loveboat), Don Rickles, etc.

11. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Kelly's Heroes is one of the very first movies I bought, I adored it, and still do.

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

It is from Kelly's Heroes and while it was a funny film, and I certainly liked it, I really don't think it quite makes it into the category of being a classic film - not to mention that it is getting really old to hear my dad complain about it not being listed as one of the top ten films of all time.

13. dmc

Media:
    That is not my dog.

14. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Return of the Pink Panther?

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Actually I am pretty sure that line is from The Pink Panther Strikes Again!

16. dmc

Media:
    JSBB has it.

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I can't think of anything good right now so this beachball will have to suffice.

"Last night Darth Vader came down from the planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out he would melt my brain!"

18. Mesmero

Isn't that from Back to the Future 2?

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Well it is actually from part one but close enough.

20. Mesmero

:doh: Second time in a row that I confuse one movie with another from the same series.

Person A: "Look, I'm a man."
    Person B: "You're a *dead* man"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.