1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by JSBB, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Jurassic Park

Someone else may take this turn, haven't got the inspiration, and when I do, I won't have access to the internet.

2. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, since the invitation is open, and I suck sufficiently to where I visit this thread regularly and hardly ever know the answer...

Here's the hanging curve ball...:

"I just figured out why you give me so much trouble. [...] I'm used to fighting gangs for local charities, that sort of thing."

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No idea, mate. I don't recognise that one.

4. Gonzago Gems: 14/31

All right, since it's not really my turn anyway, another quote from the same movie, same scene:

"In the meantime, sleep well and dream of large women."

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah...the Princess Bride then. Right?

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Definitely the Princess Bride.

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Aight. Here we go.

"Nigga, I told you - my mutha's mutha's mutha's mutha was black. Ya see...color is a state of mind."

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

9. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Yup. Go. (heh) I mean, your turn.

10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

ALright, I'll try to post a softball because I may not be back for a few days:

"Put the rag in the busket. Put the bottle in the busket. Here's $500. Get a hotel room take a shower get a suit get a f***in job. If I ever see ya on this street corner again, I'll f***in shoot ya."
    In case it's a bit difficult, here's a hint:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    A Christopher Walken film

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

That sounds so familiar! Dammit, I can't think of it. It's the word busket that rings a bell...

12. Gonzago Gems: 14/31

King of New York?

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Argh!!! I still can't remember it! I have figured out that it has Dennis Leary in it, but that doesn't get me any closer.

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

If it had Leary and Walken in it the only thing that comes to my mind would be Suicide Kings.

15. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Thats it! Dammit, I couldn't remember that bloody name! Anyway, this should pass for confirmation, shouldn't it? Aldazar is going to be gone for a while...

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Lets try

"My partner here, he's got a nose just like a bloodhound, and the rest of his face don't look so good, either!"

17. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Turner & Hooch?

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No, it is not from Turner and Hooch.

19. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

A Marx brothers quote if I ever heard one :D

Hmmm, lemme see - A night at the opera?

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Not A Night at the Opera but you are on the right track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.