1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Aldazar: Nope

Ah come on you peeps! It has been up for more than a day now... Hint: It's part of a longer monologue!

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Full Metal Jacket?

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:bang: Of course, it is from Full Metal Jacket. I have been sitting here for the last day totally annoyed at myself because I knew the quote but couldn't come up with the film. I must be getting old, or possibly it is the brain scambling effects of all the crazy things I did over in New Zealand ;) .

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Stop that! You're making me jealous! I never get to go anywhere neat-o. :wail:

This one will either be really easy or really hard. :p

"Yo baby...drop that zero, an' get with the hero."

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm ashamed I know this one, however I did not see the movie. I just remember the tagline from the promos

It is Cool as Ice

"A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one"

6. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Fight Club. Nice.

"Now let's go."
    "Okay...you mind if I piss a little blood first?"

7. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    @DR

Sheesh, what do you do, sit there hitting refresh all day until someone posts???? ;) ;) :confused: :confused: :p :p

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Is that from The Whole Nine Yards?

9. Death Rabbit

Media:
    @ Snookie

No, I actually just came back to my desk after a long meeting. I wanted to see who actually knew my quote, and couldn't help but jump all over your meatball soon after. Odd timing though.

And don't make excuses - we all know your favorite flavah is Vanilla. :p ;) :D

Yes, JSBB, you're up.

10. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see JSBB's reply.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

"Where is your drill sergeant, men?

Blown up Sir!"

12. Kam Gems: 15/31

Stripes?

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Damn that was fast! You are up Kam.

14. Kam Gems: 15/31

[​IMG] Okay, sorry for the wait. Here goes:

See, more games. The games, they vegatize you. See? Yeah. If you play the games you're voluntarily taking a tranquilizer! I guess you needed some chemical restraints, huh? Drugs! What did they give you? Thorazine? Haladel? How much? How much? Know your drugs, know your doses, it's elementary!

[ December 10, 2003, 01:08: Message edited by: Kam ]

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Is that from 12 Monkeys?

16. Muumli the Wayfarer Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It is from twelve monkeys, yes. I don't the poster has to verify it if it's right, does he?

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

"Three years ago I came to Florida without a nickel in my pocket! Now I've got a nickel in my pocket."

18. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Grucho Marx in Cocoanuts?

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31

You are correct eran, go ahead.

20. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

"When your head says one thing, and your whole life says another, your head always loses"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.