1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 13

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

OK, just to be helpful I cheated, so I can confirm if someone gets it right!

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think you'll be the only one who can get it....

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Awe, alright - it's from The Basketball Diaries. Don't wanna provoke an IJ.

Have at it, playaz - next time you see me, you'll be playing with a married man. :)

L8rz

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ...this is not a good start to a relationship -- DR's already thinking about fooling around.

By the way, you're not my type.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I'm feeling slightly nauseous. I'll take it to keep the ball rolling:

You're gonna bust Dixie, you're gonna bust Dixie!

6. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Lethal Weapon?

7. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Yep, an awesome scene as the neighbourhood kids show how much they really know about their neighbours, just before the house freaking explodes. I love that movie. It's a classic. You're up, DMC.

8. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful.

9. T2Bruno

Media:
    Almost Famous

10. dmc

Media:
    Yup. Some good lines in that movie.

11. T2Bruno

Media:
    That Russian cannibal creep is telling everyone he did 50 plus. That reflects badly on both of us, Patty. This record should be held by an American.

Edit:

Another quote, but from a different character in the movie...

My body is a roadmap of pain.

and another favorite from the movie (yet a different character)...

I'm 'bout to go like Jesse on you're ass. I'm goin' to find me some other black ghosts and then organize a march. The African American Apparition Coalition. The A-double AC. And I'm gonna tell you something, Frank. It ain't nuthin worse than a bunch of pissed off brothers that's already dead.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

boom, that last one did it. the frighteners. AWESOME movie

13. T2Bruno

Media:
    Your turn Enagonios.

Every now and then a truly original horror-comedy comes along. The Frighteners, Tremors, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fall into this category -- all are a riot.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

"My trampy little sister says MySpace is the new booty call."

15. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

That sounds like "He's just not that into you"

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

"So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shi+, he genuinely doesn't give a shi+. No exceptions."

lol. I quite enjoyed the movie surprisingly.

your turn

17. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

This one's probably already been done before but I just love it to bits:

Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than than kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him.

18. T2Bruno

Media:
    Space Cowboys?

19. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Nope, not the right reason for vomiting!

20. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Stand By Me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.