1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 13

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

wow, I killed it :eek:

okay, I'm going to give it away already.

<woman hands cab driver $50>

"Hey lady, thats a 50!"

"Its for you. I'm getting married and I wanted you to be the first to know!"

2. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Love Affair with Warren Beatty and Annette Bening?

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

finally! :eek:

I really didn't think this one was going to be so difficult :/

4. nior Gems: 24/31

I actually didn't saw the quotes until today, plus the last hint was a giveaway indeed.

Next, one of my personal favorite quote:

"But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that."

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It took me a while to remember.... If I was the man I was five years ago I would have gotten it sooner. :)

Scent of a Woman.

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I knew I knew it, it was on the tip of my brain, just eluded me. :bang:

7. nior Gems: 24/31

T2B, you earn the rights to tango. Scent of a Woman it is.

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    They are right what they say about me. I was weak. A coward. I compromised myself. My honor. My family. My country. I am ashamed of myself. To my wife, I am sorry I've done this to you. To my son, I hope you will grow to be a courageous man. A good husband. A good father. I hope whatever you decide to do, you lead a good, full life. I hope whatever your dreams may be come true. Your loving husband and father.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

The Good Shepherd? IIRC that was the suicide note?

10. T2Bruno

Media:
    Correct. It was his father's suicide note.

Your turn Enagonios.

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

"Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze."

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "The Girl Next Door" was on TV recently. I'm ashamed to say, out of nothing but pure Alisha Cuthburt fetish, I watched the whole, dreadful thing. :sick:

Right?

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

haha its all yours DR. btw imo it was a great movie ;) don't know if it was all because of Elisha Cuthbert though..

14. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh I do. Picture the "girl next door, starring Bea Arthur!" Would it have still been an interesting film? :p

What kind of an a**hole lives on an island and he doesn't even have a boat?

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

1) who's Bea Arthur? :|

2) Any hot girl may've been able to pull it off, I found loads of the dialog really funny. nd I loved that "juice is worth the squeeze" thing :D

Yours sounds kinda familiar, no bells going off though.

16. T2Bruno

Media:
    Eye of the Needle?

17. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Neither - never seen Eye of the Needle.

ps -Bea Arthur. Golden Girls? Hello.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

"7 Days" I think the title is. It has Anne Heche and Harrison Ford...

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

If it is the movie that gnarf is talking about then he should get it, but wasn't the movie called "6 days, 7 nights" or something like that?

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

War Games? The scene where David and Jennifer go see Professor Falken iirc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.