1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 13

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Falling Down. I just saw this the other week. Good movie.
    Here's mine: Don't say goodbye, say good Journey.

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Masters of the Universe?
    (Sceletor and He-Man visiting Earth...)

4. Takara

Media:
    And I thought it might be tricky, damn. You got it.

5. Loreseeker

Media:
    No luck, Tak. :) That quote always makes me smile.

Here's an easy one:

"All the gods, they cannot sever us. If I were dead and you were still fighting for life, I'd come back from the darkness. Back from the pit of hell to fight at your side."

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

sounds like Conan to me

7. Loreseeker

Media:
    By Crom, you're right. :p

Your turn Enagonios.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

"If you got cash you can buy court justice. But on the street, justice has no price. She's blind where the judge sits but she's not blind out here. Out here the b*tch got eyes."

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sleepers - I know because I've used that same quote, and recently. :shake:

EDIT: Since I'm sure I'm correct, hiwwy, a-hiwwy go again...

I think this is all premature. (uncomfortable silence) I mean we don't even know...if you can bowl.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  10. Takara

Media:
    Blackball?

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

yeah you got it DR. I went for a more memorable quote though. Your "mug me or marry me" seemed a kinda vague choice :p

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Enag,

I used the "bitch got eyes" quote, I think, within the last 2 years, so not "recently" per se - but I have used that exact quote.

@ Tak - Nope. :)

13. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Dead like me?

14. Death Rabbit

Media:
    I thought Dead Like Me was a TV show. :confused: Anyway, no - this one is fairly new, and though it was a modest success, it's star is one of the biggest names in comedy right now. Here's another quote:

"You're a murderer of love!!!"

15. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Sorry, my bad. I'll try again. Kingpin?

16. Death Rabbit

Media:
    No, much newer - as in, on DVD since around Christmas I think. When I say biggest names in comedy right now, I mean he wasn't famous a few years ago. Actually now that I think about it, there are two current comedy giants in this romantic comedy, both of whom relative unknowns a few years ago.

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    40 Year Old Virgin?

18. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Scolding hot (at least in terms of the star), but not quite. Even newer.

19. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I think you mean "scalding" hot, but whatever. I'm gonna say "Knocked Up" Final answer!

20. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Scalding, yes - that too. Final answer is incorrect, unfortunately. My last hint alluded to Steve Carell being the same star. Seth Rogan, star of Knocked Up, was a supporting character in 40-Year-Old Virgin.

It's entirely possible that my girlfriend and I were the only two people who saw this movie. :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.