1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Official 'Doh, nothing has been posted' Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slappy, Jun 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Tal - I did see that update (also the update about Chicks in Chainmail!!!!!)

"Elminster, should everyone who jumps right to the forums be banned?"

"Mathetais, not in a thousand years."

BTW - I think we're going to need a "'Doh, nothing's been posted on "The Official 'Doh, nothing has been posted' Post"!!!!

Either that, or I'm really going to have to work at work, and that just wouldn't be right :D

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited June 25, 2001).]

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Yeah he does have freckels i guess...y'know the bloke in the hate forum i hate thingy...

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Ze pearl is in Ze River....... :D

4. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Damn my dvd/cd-driver is broken i cant run ToB when it comes out. But too look on the bright side i dont have any cash to buy ToB either. Damn!
    Great thread you can spam without spamming.

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Slappy - if they were throwing a "sexiest geek" contest, you'd think they'd look here first! Talk about un-tapped talent!

(And if you just read this, you just took part in my breakfast "SPAM & CHEESE Omlette!" Enjoy!)

7. Bowie Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

8. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Mat - too true. Maybe we should hold our own Sorcerer's sexiest geek contest. Maybe Tal could have that as the next poll once we get some nominations in.

PS I'm beginning to think this did deserve a seperate topic :)

PPS there was also this post a while back:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000411.html

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Those of you have start planning their Chistmas shopping early might be interested in the following. Basically it's an idea for someone who seems to have everything:
    http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Slappy - that is great!!! I knew one of these days Russia would have a garage sale!!! I want the T-34 tank!! As long as it's the "S" version (or "C" in cyrillic)

12. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

:D :D :D

13. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

14. Bowie Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

"Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. On BBC 2 now it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10:30 we'll be joining BBC 2 in time for 10:33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9:20. Those of you who missed 8:45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine. Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing."

"You're a loony."

"I get so bored. I get so bloody bored."

15. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hey look at me *jumps up and down waving his hands* look at me *begins running around in circle* oh um a reason to post um, um oh I know a link

absolutely nothing

yeah yeah corny I know, I know
    but seriously I'm not going to be the least bit serious right now cause my home is being invaded by Neo-Stalinist Mongolian Platapus Hordes

whew crisis averted, they just wanted spare socks cause their drier keeps eating theirs

16. The Nomad Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I am Liberated from my [][/] thanks to the kind founder of this sorcerer's place. awesome that he took the time to help. thumbs up for red dragons. Even though they are supposed to be Chaotic Evil. :)

17. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] He's not red, he's pink!

18. Slappy Gems: 19/31

arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry just had to share that. I've been trying to upload some stuff to the web for the last 5 hours (yes I know it's my own fault for being so stubborn). I've been trying to test some web design software for a mate (and my own curiosity). It's not bad for a freeby but it doesn't give you the option to publish to a harddisk. You can save HTML pages but them all the links are to files on the hand disk. So, until I can publish to the web I don't know what restrictions apply to posted links (grrr).

Anyway, my main ISP has allowed me to log out 4 time during these last five hourse and then has cut me off after about three minutes every time for no reason. My second and third ISP (which I have to pay extra for so don't like using) have been slightly better but keep crashing out half through the uploads. Grrrrrrr. By the way this is the longest time so far tobight without being sut off. Maybe my modem has an afinity for Sorcerer's.

Thanks for listening I fell much better.

An Edit To Avoid Double Posting:

This one is for Mathetais:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1413000/1413522.stm

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited June 29, 2001).]

19. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Thanks Slappy! I could beat him. I'd just need a urinal installed into the back end of the pulpit and a tin of beef jerky!

20. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.