1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Official 'Doh, nothing has been posted' Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slappy, Jun 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Silverblade, "One" is now online available on WinMX (not only) for you, but maybe you have to mail me your fav online times.

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

if you are looking for mp3's you could just as well use mIRC and search some channels with mp3 in the name, or music. They will probably be able to tell you where you can find anything you might need

3. Making MPUs, MP3s, WAV and other music files different, I noticed that musicmatch converts them. This is off topic but just for people who are looking for switching programs.

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Off topic?... here?... never! :D

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] off topic, what is off topic, is anything off topic in this none-topic thread?

6. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

That brings up an interesting question, can a post be off-topic if the topic is being off-topic?

7. I'm already confused here...

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] depends on whether or not the post is off-topic in the same way as the topic is off-topic

if they're both off-topic and is about the same topic, I would say that post isn't off topic.

Though if the off-topic post is off-topic from the off-topic topic, then the post would be off-topic.

Read it slowly, and I hope you'll get it then ;)

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 08, 2001).]

9. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lokken, thanx for putting cream in Zaragoths coffee and not mine :p

10. Drunken Monk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hey talking about MP3s go to www.mp3dancer.com and you can download a little lifelike dancer who juts his/her stuff when you play your music! They sit at the bottom of your screen and chance moves with the beat of the song. The trial one (ie free) is a breakdancer (sort of). Check it out.

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Do'H!!

Bloody Spider avatar...

/me puts even more Irish Cream in Kevlar's coffee, and adds a little something to make his memory go all fuzzy :p

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 08, 2001).]

12. Silverblade Guest

To Bogi---> Great that you put One on the net, but what is WinMX, I never used it before and don't know what it is. Is it sort of a program you have to download just like Napster?

13. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I get it Lokken, I guess mine was not confusing enough...

14. I'm f*cking lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez.

15. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

How many times have i told you that you are too young to swear like that Godess! But i have the solution to all of our disscussions, the theory of everything if you will:

Sardines aren't born in tins....they are foil wrapped.

16. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31

Yikes this thing is 8 pages long!!!!!
    In all honesty I am begining to wonder if anyone thinks this thing is too big and perhapes we sould start a new one.

Funny I said that back on page 5 i think.

17. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

It isn't too big for those who follows, because this topic's topic, is often only progressing on the latest 2 pages

18. I'm like *really* confused now... /me head spins dizzily

(What a *great* way to spam!)

19. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

->Silverblade WinMX is almost the same as Morpheus but not so overcrowded. I put One to my Morpheus-folder too, tell me a time and i will connect.

20. Silverblade Guest

To Bogi--->Well, when I looked for it today at Morpheus today and it wasn't there (that was about 1 o'clock CET). Can't decide right now when I have the time to download it, but preferebly on a sunday, because it is cheaper. Do you have cable btw or dial-up? I'll tell you when I can download it ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.