1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Official 'Doh, nothing has been posted' Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slappy, Jun 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well i am off in the morning.. woo hoo

Flight leaves 1pm and will be in Toronto at 8pm for the first time in 12 years!!!

Will be in periodically although my aunt has dialup! *gasp*

See ya all paid vacation calling me :D

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] have fun Kitty!!!

God, I wish it was me going somewhere for a week, and being PAID for it!

3. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Spoo? ...SPOO!!!

4. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] I don't really have anything meaniful to say, I'm just bored as hell, today was my first day at college and now I'm thoroughly depressed, school sucks! :p
    I'm fed up with BG2 and BG1, can't complete IWD can anyone suggest another game worth playing?
    Anyway gotta get back to work, what kinda asshole sets work on the first day back to school?! :mad:

5. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I have now got dsl and I am so happy, anyone up for some online playing.... :D :D :) :D :D

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Have fun, Turin Turambar> I can remember my online playing addiction int he first months that I had cable. No I don't play online too much, I merely use my bandwith for getting some good songs.

7. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31

I used to use my ADSL to get loadsa songs off napster, now that has shut down where do you get music Headbanger?

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Slappy, isn't there ADSL, Cable or Powerline internet available in your area?

9. Silverblade Guest

To Sparhawk---> You should try a program called Morpheus. It is just like napster, it works the same and you can also search for movies and pictures with it.

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well there is cable in the area but I rent my property and the landlord isn't too keen on ripping up a huge area to get a cable to me. I'm about 50 yards from a road and it would disrupt an awful lot of people. I'm also too far from an exchange for ADSL (or was last time I checked).

But to be honest both options are expensive luxuries for me at the moment. I'm basically skint and so am looking to cut costs everywhere not increase them. Hopefully things will pick up soon and then I might look at ADSl again. I'll probably wait until the next phase though. I understand that fairly soon we will be able to get simple plug and play ADSL modems and not have to put up with BT's bullshit about sending engineers around to set everything up.

Anyhow, how did we get onto this subject ?

11. Turambar Gems: 13/31

Yeah I had to have one of those engineers come and set it up, took him five minutes and he was out the door. Basically I payed for a guy to come to my house and put a little black box on my wall.... :mad:

12. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

you could actually BUY (GAH!!! WHAT, BUY!!! oh my!) your music, and rip that!

or better yet, just listen to it as it is

13. If anybody knows one of you have to! What was the name of that special on one night in the early 80's about D&D and the hazard's of letting your kid jumping off one of the twin towers. Ring a bell anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31

Cheers Silverblade, is it as good as Napster though? How come it is still around if all other downlaod sites are being closed?

15. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

i know an even better program then that web site called WinMX you can get it from download.com just like napster

16. Silverblade Guest

It is probably still around, because not so many people have heard about it, though there are much users, so you can download almost every song (except for One from U2, every time I look for it, it just isn't there)

17. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Silverblade what song do you need?
    I have many U2 CDs, when i have it i will make it public for you on Winmx.

Edit: I just saw the capital "O". ;)

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited September 06, 2001).]

18. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

this coffee aint helping....

19. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

/me puts some Irish cream in Zaragoth's coffee

there, that should do the trick :D

works for me ;)

20. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Starbucks is running an anniversery special. Buy a tumbler and you get free refills for 2 months. :o

Its only been two days, but I'm getting my money's worth!

My figners are moving very quickly right now, I'm talking kinda fast, and my sweat smells like espresso. LIFE IS GOOD :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.