1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The number of posts - who is the highest?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Sniper, Apr 3, 2001.

1. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*cough COUGH* Can I get a priest on here to cast zone of sweet air please?!?!

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm, now that alot of the members back then are less active than some of the newer members, who are the top 20 posters now?

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] As Tal said... Someone should really make a list :p ..

Hey. I'll add an extra :p and :rolleyes: for you Sniper. Just for not following the front page news. *snicker*

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You can look it up in BoM members list now. But here it is, top 20:

Taluntain
    Extremist
    Headbanger
    Blackthorne TA
    Ragusa
    Big B
    ArchAngel
    Sir Belisarius
    Lokken
    Sniper
    Crawl
    Sylvus Moonbow
    Mollusken
    Mathetais
    Shadow Goddess
    Shura
    Wildfire
    Sir Dargorn
    Slappy
    Erran

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Oh yeah! i'm in the top ten! Man i feel the power! :D

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Is there a list for the top 20 ACTIVE members? Just saying this 'cause I've yet to see Sylvus Moonbow post since I've been here. :confused:

8. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

He left about the same time I came in.

I'll probably go down some over the summer. I won't be here. But I'll return in the fall.

9. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Do you have numbers to go with those names Tal? At least rough estimates to give us.

[If you go to the link posted a couple of times above, you can see the numbers. - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 06, 2002).]

10. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] In response to Bateluer's comment it's more about quality then just numbers. I don't mind less posts at SP because they are not all spam. DragonRider just look and see you posts all the time. And Tal thanks for the list, you never stop creating the cool stuff.

11. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm moving up in the world. Think I can make Top 20? Nahh, can't be bothered.... :p

12. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Yeah I know the feeling BigB. I'll break my record from last year and be away for a whopping four months soon (back in september) exams vacation, travelling etc. No summer should be spent by the computer :p . But as Arnold Schwarzenegger's says. I'll be back.

I remember last summer I was away. Suddenly everyone had custom avatars and Slappy was a floating skull. I wonder what amazing tricks Tallyman puts up this summer. :thumbs up:

:heh: no wait a minute.. this is more like it :cool:

13. Ive been here ages, longer than some of the venerables in fact. But...there was a period between summer and winter '01 when I never visited SP, and then I returned around November and started again. Alas, the damage was done, and I'm still not 400. :(

EDIT: Wow! Thinking about it has brought back some memories. I remember biggreenpriest, and when everyone was still hyped up about SOA, and when Syl was still rampant, and when Nobleman was a skeleton!! LOL!! Those were the days!

EDIT 2: I remember when there was no Tia!! LOL! :lol: Am I ancient or what?!

[This message has been edited by Sir Yerril of Morningmist (edited May 06, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Sir Yerril of Morningmist (edited May 06, 2002).]

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Oops... let's post some more....

just find a job where you can work and internet at the same time.... it's pretty easy.... and no I'm not proud :p

15. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

WOOHOO! I RULE! 18th. must get up one place to match my age!

God i feel like i should make an acceptance speech......but i won't because that would mean making other people feel happy.....and i would never want that.

16. Hm... I think this is the recent list. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I might look in all the wrong forums and therefore do not see some posts by others.

1.Taluntain
    2.Extremist
    3.Headbanger
    4.Blackthorne TA
    5.Ragusa
    6.Big B
    7.ArchAngel
    8.Sir Belisarius
    9.Lokken
    10.Sniper
    11.Crawl(?)
    12.Mollusken
    13.Mathetais
    14.Shadow_Goddess
    15.Shura
    16.Wildfire
    17.Sir Dargorn
    18.Slappy
    19.Erran
    20.Ironbeard(?)

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited May 06, 2002).]

17. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'd just like to say that people here have low post counts due to flood control and the double post rule, but thats fine with me :) Less spam.

Over at Anandtech's forums, which has 90,000 members, there are people with over 20,000 posts. And I thought I had no life.

Edit - One more thing, UBB does not have a top poster's list in its Admin Panel? Sheesh, time to update your forum software :p Take PHPBB2 for a spin, excellent free forum software. :)

[This message has been edited by Bateluer (edited May 07, 2002).]

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Heh, as if I would change the whole message board for something as irrelevant as that. Not to mention that you have a top 25 posters list here too (go read the previous page). And changing would mean losing all of the posts on this one too.

With all the extra stuff I've installed on this one there's hardly any need to change to another.

19. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I never understand why such a toplist is so important... It says nothing.... I posted here almost 2800 posts but have said less interesting things then many people that only posted 500 times here :D

This post is only a prove of that :p:)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.