1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Never Ending Story: The Resurrection

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Elios, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

"I am Ivanji, the former leader of the broken milk clan from the grassy fields on the other side of the fence. I was kicked out after I said that we should get Nestlé-fake milk instead of the normal from the cows. I was happy that I sucseeded(sp?) to escape. Now I'm out for revenge, against the owner of Nestlé - the evil black labrador of death, for fooling me into the dark side. But now I have left the dark side, and I ask you all to let me join your team against the very evil that lies in this world."

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

"Welcome aboard. Have a beef sandwich" offered Yerril.

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: :rolleyes: Why can't we stick with one topic for a while, without bugbears attacking for no apparent reason?

IC: "Hey! I'll have a beef sandwitch!" yelled down the wizard on the roof. "Then I'll call it even!"

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

"I want too," Pink Death said.

Yerril took three beef sandwiches out of his green bag and threw them to the ones, who had wanted them.

They all started to eat really fast and soon the sandwiches were in their stomaches.

5. Register Gems: 29/31

"I need three more sandwiches," Ivanji said, "becouse I have four stomaches to fill not only one."

Yerril rolled his eyes and...

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

told him where he could shove those sandwiches.
    Ivanji was naturaly very annoyed until Elios decided to explain that cows couldn't eat beef.
    "So what do I eat?" asked Ivanji

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

Pink Death tore up some grass from the ground.

He threw the grass in front of Ivanji.

"Eat away."

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31

"Please," said Yerril, "can we stop with the eating, and go open a can of whoopass on that labrador?"

9. Register Gems: 29/31

"Hmm. Labrador sandwiches? Could be made." said Yerril and started to move against the town...

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The wizard settled back down to his sunbathing and let the party of weirdo freaks get on with whatever they were doing.
    The party walked past the wizards tower and continued on to...

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

the green radioactive brick road.

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The green radioactive brick road was a popular tourist attraction. People walking down it were known to either drop dead or mutate in strange ways. It is rumored that...

13. Register Gems: 29/31

Elvis Presley was raised from the dead there and started to work for the evil labrador of death

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Of course, these rumors are complete and utter crap. If Elvis wanted to come back from the dead he would do it on a much nicer road then that. A road without all the funny glowing and lethal radiation around it

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31

Yerril stopped reading the Terry Pratchett book becasue the humour was crap, burned it, and hurried after the others in the general direction of the evil fortress o' death and estate agents.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

They walked and walked and walked, until someone screeched somewhere.

"Don't notice, it's probably some helpless maiden, who turns into a warrior and beats you up after rescue or a crow mating with another."

17. Register Gems: 29/31

It could even be worse, Ivanji said. It could be Michael Jackson singing! :eek:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Unfortunately, it was nothing as innocuous as that.
    The group watched in bewiilderement, as the grass besides the road parted, revealing a group of five-inch tall walking mushrooms, rideen by very small blue people.

The shrieking they had heard came from the reddish-brown cat they were dragging in their wake in little ropes....

Ooc: :p :p :p

(*runs off and hides*)

19. Register Gems: 29/31

[​IMG] Ivanji didn't see that it was living creatures and ate one, thinking it was a blueberrie. Oh my, so wrong he was.

OOC: What are they called in English? In Sweden its Smurfarna?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.