1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Longer Road (Jon Irenicus in ToB) mod released.

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by dorotea, Aug 25, 2004.

1. dorotea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Oh, hello Jason dear, nice to see you spreading your opinion about my work here as well.

I can definitely reply with something of a kind regarding your mods... but somehow my good manners take the best of me.

This argument I believe has been going for near 2 years now, and you major grief about LR was that your personal advice was ignored. I am terribly sorry but I found your suggestion rather lame.

Still, forgive me if I add that I never go to forums out there to berate a certain Viconia scene in banter pack or the whole Kelsey mod... Just aa different upbringing I suppose.

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That's true, but I would rather take quality before quantity (of mods). Oh, well; always good to have a new mod and hopefully people enjoy of using it. I just cannot see myself giving it a try...

Don't tell me you want him to become a joinable character too...? :shake:

3. SimDing0 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I don't know about Kelsey/Flirt Packs, but I personally encourage people to bring up negative points about my mods. Ideally it would occur on the mod's forum so I can find it more easily, but if criticism is well supported, it should be acknowledged.

4. jcompton Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

As my esteemed ding0 colleague and Dorotea are both aware, alas, that particular privilege is denied me.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually Wirhe, if yuo're playing an evil party, it would make sense to keep Sarevok after making him agreee to a geas (that was how it worked, yes?). This way, you are assured that this guy who did and tried to do all sorts of terrible sh*t to you (and who is pretty damn powerful) must now serve you without question. kinda satisfying in a perverse sort of way methinks. Hell, if it ever happened to me and I got past my initial inclination to kill him, i think i'd rather enjoy it ;)

6. dorotea Gems: 1/31

Boo-hoo, JC. I guess I can start a special thread at PP just so that you can berate my mod to your heart's desire. Sorry that you will have to do it in your own company. I am not interested in the kind of input you can provide, since for some reason it is always negative one (of course if it is not 'your' mod you are discussing).

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Please take anything personal to either PM or e-mail, it has no place here.

8. dorotea Gems: 1/31

My apologies. This shall not happen again.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.