1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Aikanaro, May 27, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What I meant with question #4 is like this:

Will the ilands we are on be the only world that exict or will it be more? Just to add more background to a characters bio or something lika that.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, do we want there to be more? If yes, then there is plenty more. If no, than not. Vote now peoples.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

No, I don't think we should, once again, that would just complitcate things even more. Maybe later on when the Kingdom gets established, but for now just leave it simple :thumb:

4. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The problem is how you define an island. America is an island, Africa is an island, Eurasia is an island.

If we stick to the common meaning of an island then I say we don't need anything else. As long as the islands are large enough.

5. Register Gems: 29/31

I think the islands should be like Evermeet in size.

Also, Aikanaro, how is the other forum going?

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The other forum is going... quite well considering it's non existant state. I'm sure I'll get around to setting it up in the near future, when the map is complete mayhaps.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm ... can i be the potion brewer/scroll scriber thats just itching to have an adventure ... has a cool personality about him and is a bit of the hit with the girls but not too big a hit in the sense that they all love him ... that way ;) Just maybe a hit with one of seven? :p

8. Volsung Gems: 14/31

If it's going to be fantasy then I would be a Dwarf. If not, I'll kill myself. :confused:

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] On extra areas - we could always resort to shipping off people to explore. Draw more up as you travel.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think that's a good idea to explore the rest of the world and draw the maps while you're exploring it. It means that individuals can personilse (sp?) your very own part of the world :)

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Third that idea.

And of course its going to be fantasy. What, wth this bunch around we're hardly going to have warp drives and laser pistols :p

12. Rotku

Was there any doubt about it been fantisy or not?

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Are the islands recently found and just starting out or have they been established for a while? Just wondering. Because I'd think people would appreciate warning if there are going to be wild creatures jumping out every five miles because they are still Wild Isles.

14. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Hmm... I have an idea. :idea:

We were citizens in a city/town/village whatever, and it was drown by a cataclysm. We are the survivors and set sail to find a place to start our lives again. We found these islands and decided that it's a good place to live in.

What do you say?

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] So basically land fresh for building on.

16. Rotku

I say we should maybe have one well established island which just say we have lived on since time began, but in resent years The Kingdom of SP has decided to expand into its neighbouring "wild" islands.

17. Register Gems: 29/31

I follow up RotKU's comment. And how's the maps going? Still no ice-island? :(

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] We have Ice! :thumb:

19. Register Gems: 29/31

Yay. My wish came true. I have two left, right?
    And will the country be named Sorcerers Place? I hope not.

[OFF-TOPIC]@8people - How come that you always begins you message with the smiley with crosses as eyes? And you will probalby be the first one that gets a rouge-stone.[/OFF-TOPIC]

20. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Sounds interesting. I quite like the newly settled idea, it might allow the rules and constitution to be decided IC, through negotiation between the various "lords".

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.