1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Aikanaro, May 27, 2003.

1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Alright! I can be the resident evil-murderous guy of stabbity death!

:D

Interesting idea though. Hope it works out, Aikanaro.

2. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

You should be careful with outings like that mat, cats can be dangerous when controlled by the right person ;)

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I know too well :sosad:

So we gonna do this then? Who'd going to do maps and stuff?

4. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

@ Apeman.. not all cats can be controlled, but dangerous, yes indeed.

@ Mathetais.. was that strip malls or strip clubs ;) with you i can never tell.

can i be "Minister of Agriculture"? the Greenlion has a green thumb you know.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Is this going to be in fantasy or in real time?
    Is this going to be serious or floppy?

If its going to fantasy, count me in.
    If its going to serious, count me in.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

This sounds like Sarbreenar ... indeed I am up for it ;)

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I get to own the bookstore.

Or at least be a barista.

8. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

... And what would any kingdom be without a blackend wasteland, surrounded by needle sharp peaks that hide the minions of a certain outcast Power begining with an M, who are managed by and underling that happens to be dark and lordly and is hoping to bring his master back through the might of a ring of...

Excuse me, Im rambling again..

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Rutkowski, looks like your in. Though not all of it can be totally serious if we want to stick with the SP theme.
    Anyone here handy with a pen? Or web design for that matter.
    And feel free to request parts of the map to be personalised by you, though maybe throwing in Mordor is not a good idea

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Pen? Web design? Yar, an extension to SP where you can become a civilian of the Kingdom :lol:

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well if this is going ahead I'm in :thumb: .
    There had to be a big castle for King RotKU to live in. But there also has to be some wild forest somewhere for the King to keep in touch with nature. Oh yes and a kingdom for me to rule but that goes with out saying doesn't it :) There also needs to be some form for a government, any sort, possibly like the Roman government use to run, with the senit (spelling?) and all of that. With of course an Emporer/King person.

12. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Ack, imperialism.. the mere mention of it makes me sick..

13. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

From the little I know of it, it sounds like it could be so much better that what the people living in the USA call democracy, with a few modifications.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Feodalism all the way. :D

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well it'd be quite useless having a castle/keep if you have no one to do all the dirty work for you, as well as calling yourself a king if no one listens to you. Remember, you can't just create NPC's to serve you.

16. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Why can't it be an anarchy :D Just kidding, that couldn't have worked at all. I go for monarcy :D

17. Rotku

@ Aikanaro
    If it's based in a fantisy setting then why can't I just summon (or creat an illouson(sp?)) of a lot of people worshiping me as their king. Hay I could be some mad person, like that gnome (it was a gnome wasn't it?) on BGII SoA who creats an illosinary (sp?) kingdom to rule.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I suppose you could do that, but there are limitations on illusions and summoning spell. Too much and you end up straying into the world of munchikinism, where IDDQD makes you invincible and nothing can defeat you.
    Though it would be an interesting roleplay, it also has the ability to be abused. Anyhow, if you can reasonable pull it off...

19. Rotku

Ah ha. So i can be the king of my own illusionary and summoned people. How fun that will be :roll: . What a great idea of mine :idea:

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] RotKU - you mean Kalah?

Is this world going to be at least halfway realistic?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.