1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Hardest Game Ever

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Death Rabbit, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Neriana Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I remember playing the old Ninja Gaiden at a friend's house. I thought I couldn't beat it only because I wasn't used to playing video games.

Now I have played the new Ninja Gaiden. Forget it, there is no way I will EVER be able to beat that game. :bang:

What was the old gold box game that had random DRAGONS and BEHOLDERS? Myth Drannor or something? Man, that was tough.

2. Lotlanne Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

For me that would be Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos. First, I don't like startegies, I sort of hope that may be because girls are not very good at them anyway (how many women-conquerors were in history), and not because I am stupid. :)I just cannot think about more than 2 things at the same time...
    And recently - Ruins of Myth Drannor - just because it is sooooo slow and repetetive, and I guess it takes time to get used to turn-based style if you never played it before, and I don't really have patience.

3. Neriana Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Sorry, Lotlanne, it's not because girls "aren't good at strategy", because plenty rock at it. There have been some female conquerors; but the reason there haven't been more has nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with society. Women are also great multi-taskers. You just need more practice.

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Its got to be Gateworld. Sure, it appears that you have 6 health bars, but everything takes away all that. A little fall, a single shot from an enemy, and BAM! your dead.

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm...hardest game ever...For me Toy Story for the Sega Megadrive I could never find all the aliens in that maching in time! :p

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm. Older games are a lot harder than newer games, especially adventure games. I'd have to say one of the old Indiana Jones games by LucasArts or Sam and Max Hit the Road(I really needed the hintbook)

7. Lynx Lupo Gems: 6/31

Veteran

KKND - when we played it, we always got stuck in a certain scenario
    Ceasar2 - I like symetrical building too much, I guess. I could never advance really far there.

8. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis, completede it in the cooperative way, but couldn't get past the dig side in Africa with the action-Jones or the lone thinker-Jones.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.