1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Gigantic Funny Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Loreseeker, Mar 27, 2009.

1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Why are his pants coming off? What the heck was the context of this that he was halfway out of his pants?

Very strange.

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's gangsta style :lol:

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yah, my son explained the origin of that style to me. The gangsters (or wannabes) wear their pants low like that so they can load up their pockets with stuff in not look suspicious :p Thank-god my son doesn't dress like that.

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Justin Bieber represents pretty much everything wrong with celebrity culture and the ability of the producers/record execs to create a global star with maniacal following out of thin air.

Uh, I really can't stand the guy.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hehe, do you like him now? :p

[​IMG]

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: That makes me want to chop his head off even more!

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You can't make these things up...

[​IMG]

http://www.mx.dk/nyheder/kobenhavn/...utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=930x180topnews

"Planning of road construction work in Ingerslevsgade, Vesterbro in Copenhagen took on a comical aspect after road workers on Tuesday morning painted stripes in the road. The new stripes were meant to lead drivers around the construction work.

"But in spite of the obvious planning error, the road painters decided to follow orders. Many drivers almost ran into the light poles, so police had to direct traffic until a company could come to remove the light pole that was positioned directly in the new lane.

"The other pole is still there - only 20 centimeters from the lane. The error was made by a company which the Copenhagen Municipality had given the job."

:facepalm:

Bladezuez likes this.
  8. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I admit, I did a double take.

[​IMG]

9. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    That's AWESOME!!!

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    HAHAHA! It looks like there's an actual cactus growing right out of the horses head!

"Awesome" is right! :D

Taluntain likes this.
  11. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "My God he's hung like a BEAR!"
    "That's the unbilical cord Mr. Williams."
    "Oh ... leave it on for a while, at least he can dream."

-- Robin Williams

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    So, our favorite game takes place in Reykjavik, Iceland? :)

[​IMG]

13. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: That's brilliant!

15. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Cat photobombs the wall

[​IMG]

16. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

Master of Nuhn and T2Bruno like this.
  17. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    She should probably turn a little to the right for the next photo session.

[​IMG]

8people, Nobleman, Bladezuez and 3 others like this.
  18. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

19. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I know, right?

:p

Seriously, though, I would go for making the round number on the one that goes the slowest as there's a good chance that you'll overshoot if you don't.

If I was in the USA, though, I'd go for the round number on the money. Don't want all the change if I have to pay in cash.

20. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    It looks like that guy did not stay calm at the thought of "trying an ale" with that chick. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.