1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Gigantic Funny Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Loreseeker, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Does he play BG?

Looks like he was trying to do a Faldorn impression.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think he's doing a 'Kids In The Hall', "I'm crushing your head" impression.

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought he was doing the gynaecologist-impression...

Morgoth likes this.
  4. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  5. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Obama double-facepalms Joe Biden.

[​IMG]

I feel for the president, I really do. :shake:

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Happy Halloween! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol:
    Are those Heineken bottles? Because that would explain the barfing... (There's a reason why we export the stuff and buy better ones from our southern neighbours.)

8. Dice

Media:
    Suddenly I don't like pumpkin pie as much as I used to.

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

Merlanni and Gaear like this.
  10. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Silvery, make sure you don't forget to download the update for the software that updates the software that updates Windows Update. Yeah, apparently there's a new exploit that has been discovered that will add a random curse word after every third word you type. Or... maybe I've spent too much time at the RPGCodex website, and that's just how they type over there. I might be confusing matters. Nevermind. :p

11. Gaear

Media:
    Hey! It's very cool and edgy to type bad swears on an anonymous internet forum! Only true badasses have the gonads do that. :p

12. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Seems Bill Gates met Pimp my Ride....
    "Yo Dawg...i heard you like windows update...so we installed an update for your update!"

13. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This article and picture gave me a laugh. The picture is pretty well staged :)

14. Dice

Media:
    Not bad but I still like the Tranny thumb one best.

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, the tranny thumb was fantastic :)

16. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The picture I posted is gone, so replacing it with this one:

[​IMG]

:lol:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    Nobleman and Master of Nuhn like this.
  17. Gaear

Media:
  18. Dice

Media:
    I wonder how many people are going to try and click on that picture to get the full story :p.

19. Gaear

Media:
    Okay this is hilarious ....

Biebs apparently got mad at the papparrazzi and tried to go all Chris Brown on them.

[​IMG]

He had to be restrained by his own security guy, who picked him up like a baby (and presumably placed him in his child seat in the back of the vehicle).

[​IMG]

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty scared of Biebs and his wannabe gangster pants at this point. :shake:

20. Dice

Media:
    Ha! The bottom one actually looks like a father picking up an obstinate son.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.