1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The coolest Baldur's Gate (or TotSC) enemy

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Baronius, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Thayvian Bastard Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Vax and Zal definitely.

Anyone who can verbally threaten a guy in full platemail with darts has got to have some brass on him.

2. Cambria Gems: 1/31

I'd say the ettercaps in the Cloakwood. I have a bug with my game that I haven't found out how to fix, which makes me need to 'reset' the bar when you select what to do after every ten seconds, so it was so much trouble to keep resetting Imoen's detect traps every ten seconds, that I gave up. About two seconds later, someone ran into a trap, and the ettercaps attacked. I hated them at the time, but now I like their methods of attacking.

3. Thayvian Bastard Gems: 1/31

Are you sure she isn't running a script?

4. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I hate the Wyvvers/Spiders ambushes in Cloakwood.

5. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

[​IMG] Neville, fairest of all bandits.

6. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Sword Spiders, one on one with these babies and you're mincemeat. Also the way they sound is crazy.

7. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

And when you charm a Sword Spider, it is very effective and spectacular as an ally. I agree, I also consider this creature as one of the coolest but simple creatures of BG.

8. Youko Bazuttu Gems: 1/31

the demonknight in durlag's tower, its a toughie if u dont have a good party

9. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The Greater wolfwere on werewolf island, very, very resistant to magic, very fast, and inflicts enormous damage.
    Always sweating when figthing him.

10. Dranalis DeAealth

Dranalis DeAealth Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc Veteran

Aec'Letec. What a damnable nuisance that monstrosity was. I lost count of the number of times I died.

Oh, and Phoenix Guards don't always explode. I think it varies based on the method by which you kill them.

11. Drizzt the Drow Gems: 1/31

Doomsayer and Sarevok because they look good,sound good and they are strong.

12. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

The assassin couple in the Undercellar were tough to kill but a good fight. Also, Tranzig, the guy who you find in Feldepost's Inn after clearing the mines - just the sort of smug low-level git that thinks he's all that (and wiped the floor with me the first couple of times), for whom the whole Nashkel mines thing is just good business.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.