1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Impressive/Cool/Funny/Weird Videos Thread

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 4, 2006.

1. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    That's not what I'd call Impressive/Cool/Funny/Weird, but highly disturbing. Brrrr.

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, I'm sorry. That was sick.

3. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Well, what can you expect from dumpert.nl.

To lighten up the mood: what happens when you add console commands to Mass Effect.

Or using a TV as a window to play a prank:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :D Yeah, I guess that's why I only visit it twice in a lifetime.

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Need a new opinion on Putin? Look at the first few seconds of this video

Here it is in GIF format:
    [​IMG]

6. henkie

Media:
    Nothing new in that.

7. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Why can't Merkel be a good sport and join these women?
    (Not sure if I want to see that, though...)

8. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Now this is a sweet prank!

dmc likes this.
  9. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    I hope this isn't too racy for public consumption (meh it's a public ad), but man this is hilarious. And the kicker is, it's for real. You can buy PooPourri online.

http://www2.poopourri.com/

10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    That's pretty comical.

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    C'mon girls! Lay a brick at your boyfriend's! :lol:

12. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    This one is pretty cool (in a VERY retro way).

Link

Taluntain likes this.
  13. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Here's a couple that might be familiar:

First one that happened in July this year at ConnectiCon - anyone remember Jon St.John reading 50 Shades of Grey as Duke Nukem? Heh...just wait
    {don't wanna spoil the surprise ^v^}

And here's an 'older' video that was featured on YouTube from Mar2012-Mar2013...and nominated for an Oscar:
    "Fresh Guacamole" by PES

14. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    First the disclosure- This is a video of brain surgery. I do not recommend watching if you can't stand a little blood and get queasy easily. I also wouldn't watch if eating.

OK, now the scenario. This guy is Charles Trippy and he is the Bassist for a band called "We the Kings". They are band that the college chicks go crazy for. Well Charles had a couple of seizures and they determined that he had a brain tumor. My understanding is that his Florida doctors didn't feel comfortable operating so he came up to my neck of the woods (Boston MA) where we have some of the best hospitals and doctors in the world. They decided that they could take it out, but he would have to be awake during the procedure so they could make sure he wasn't losing his ability to speak and move his arms.

Charles is also a Youtube Vlogger (meaning he puts videos on Youtube every day and they pay him for it). Somehow he was able to get permission from the hospital and the doctors to film his operation.

I found this fascinating, but I tend to like stuff like this. Your mileage may vary.

Master of Nuhn likes this.
  15. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    That was great! I also love the man's enthusiasm and gratefulness towards the medical staff. :) It's astonishing what people can do.
    Btw: He shows he has a good sense of humor about it. :)

16. dmc

Media:
    For some reason I think I may have posted this one before, but I can't find it.

17. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    DMC, you must be getting old as your memory is going. I posted that one on page 26 :)

Here are a couple of others that I've really enjoyed recently.

In this one I really like the talent that these kids show.

18. dmc

Media:
    Hmmmm - maybe that's why I couldn't find where I posted it . . . :p -- I am definitely getting old. 47 tomorrow.

Those kids were really talented. I like Tool. Bassist was good - need to have a good bassist to play Tool well. I like that the drummer was the most expressive of the bunch. The singer was cool and she knew it.

The domino thing was neat as well, but I have seen that or similar before.

19. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well Happy Early Birthday. I turn 47 in March.

The thing about the Tool video is I don't think that is an easy song to perform and I really like the way they nailed it. I probably listen to it 3-4 times per week. The singer has a haunting style that I like and if the drummer keeps up he may become a great one.

20. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm not sure if this will offend the censors here, but this has been killing me all afternoon.

Master of Nuhn likes this.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.