1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Impressive/Cool/Funny/Weird Videos Thread

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 4, 2006.

1. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't know if I should be impressed or terrified of this guy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Aww, isn't that cute.

Gaear likes this.
  3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'd want slingshot guy on my side during the zombie apocalypse! :lol:

4. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    I want that anchorman. He didn't bat an eye when the dog bombed him - that's the kind of steely determination we'll need. ;)

(That was hilarious by the way ... the dog played it perfectly, staying just long enough to make you wonder if you really even saw it or were just imagining things.)

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:

---------- Added 15 hours, 24 minutes and 44 seconds later... ----------

---------- Added 2 hours, 44 minutes and 11 seconds later... ----------

Mrs. Snook would have had a heart attack

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Where's child services when you need them? I'm seriously thinking these morons dressed their kid up as a zebra cub and put him right next to the glass so they could put this on YouTube. The "caring mom" has made sure to post over a dozen different versions of the video with different descriptions on YouTube, already marking it as "viral". I almost feel sorry that the glass didn't break...

7. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    The way I look at it, is the kid wasn't screaming and yelling and therefore wasn't affected. If it at all looked like the kid was being traumatized I would agree with you.

8. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

OK, this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Please forgive the strong language -- Tal, I'll understand if you feel the need to move this to MUG. This is my first time extracting the tags, I hope I did it properly. If not, the link lies below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h2ToE1iZRU

9. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I saw this the first time many years ago but now that Sascha Baron Cohen is releasing his movie "The Dictator" or something I looked it up again and it is among the funniest things I have ever seen.

I don't seem to be able to get it to work. Here is the link without wraps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPh2GykJ0M

[You put only the video ID between the tags, not the full url. -Tal]

10. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have to admit that I found this commercial kinda funny:

reepnorp likes this.
  11. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm guessing I would have fallen off and died within ten seconds.

12. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I wouldn't have lasted long enough to gain enough speed to die. I would certainly have hurt myself though.

Very cool.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That's insane... no safety nets or anything. One mistake and you're dead. It's a miracle the tires withstood all those stairs.

14. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I don't think I'll try that myself. I almost got carsick from watching. ;)

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @LKD - That was great. Dora is so popular with little girls but honestly the program sucks for teaching Spanish. At least the offshoot Go Diego Go had a few more that 5 Spanish words per episode.

I especially like these two quotes from the Robot Chicken skit - "Why didn't we learn from the Crocodile Hunter" and "Reaper no Reaping!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ Joacquin - Remind me never to go swimming with that guy!

@ Beren - Never underestimate the powers of distraction.

@ The Great Snook - Watching that brought back a traumatic childhood experience :p
    It also reminded me of Minecraft.

16. Taluntain

Media:

:facepalm:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, that is so disturbing. That poor baby. What were they thinking?

18. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    WTF? Who would put their baby in a dryer (or was that a washer)?

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Sometimes I really think "Homo Sapiens" should be renamed!

20. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    I've been seeing that video a lot lately. I've seen it in news reports and even on TV! I guess everyone thinks they're a pair of maroons.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.