1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    How can you possibly not like turn-based RPGs? That's like the basis for every RPG system in existence. You need to get your priorities straight! And you've come to the right place. :shake:

Bladezuez likes this.
  2. Falgore Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm new add mee talk to me I'm pretty open.

post favored class and races

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  3. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Welcome. Join us, and we can play, forever and ever and ever.

4. Falgore Gems: 1/31

thanbks,I want to join the chat/...but wont let me even though I've posted 3 or more times in forums

5. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

Try refreshing the page

6. Falgore Gems: 1/31

I have haha several times lol it's alright my cantrips aren't great lol

7. Wayward Son Gems: 5/31

Log out and log back in(?)

8. Falgore Gems: 1/31

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  9. Lloyd W Gems: 1/31

I am an old (73) man who likes to play Balder's Gate II when I am able to summon the energy! Please consider me a newbie. Grace and Peace to all!

Falstaff and Taluntain like this.
  10. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome to the Boards! No one is ever to old for fun. ;)

11. Lloyd W Gems: 1/31

I completely agree!

12. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

13. ayergo Gems: 1/31

Hello! I've used this site countless times and know many of the folks here. I'm actually working on reviving NWN1 ALFA and have Waterdeep back up and running! Will make an announcement on the general boards before long.

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard! Are there still a lot of people playing NWN1? ALFA was along time ago... :)

15. Bladezuez

Bladezuez I'm normal in my mind; everyone else is crazy! Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome to the Asylum where the people are not normal... but it also depends on what your idea of normal is.

16. ayergo Gems: 1/31

There are indeed, and growing now that Waterdeep is back! I'm hoping to add a little homage to an old Sorcers place user and longtime ALFAn whom has passed (Sir Belisarius) in the near future as well.

Maybe time to start back up with AORTA? :)

Once I get the database and some more content in I'll put up an add in the main boards here.

17. Luke Hughes Gems: 1/31

Hi folks,
    Project lead for "not your usual RPG" Burden of Command (WW2 Tactical Leadership RPG). Sorcerers was kind enough to start a thread for the game so post there if interested. I cut my teeth on D&D first editions third printing so it's a particular pleasure to see an RPG site of the note of Sorcerers cover us.
    Luke
    p.s. if you want to know more see thread for our teaser video and website.

18. WickedPrince Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I've been gaming almost since the industry started, first printings of 1st Ed AD&D and stuff. Played LOTS of RPGs since then - both pencil and paper and computer. I picked up TOEE many years ago now but got utterly frustrated with the bugs and just quit. The old companion looting and then crying about all the crap that they were carrying that they STOLE from me when they'd turn around and sell the good stuff I GAVE them. Back then the standard "fix" for this was to buy enough gloves to fill their inventory so they couldn't loot - or get them killed regularly and loot their corpse before getting them raised - anyone remember that? Thanks to you CO8 guys hard work you've turned this game into something actually really fun. Though a GameBanshee level walkthru would be really nice if there is one someplace. I hate not being able to figure something out. For instance currently in front of Bro Smythe after clearing the Moathouse and staring at the magic chest trying to figure it out. Halfling L4 thief with 18 dex and maxed pick lock and bard song of competence not working. Walkthru would let me figure out if I have a bug or if I am not skilled enough yet.

19. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  20. WickedPrince Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Thanks Beren, I found several good ones for the base game including yours, but I can't find a good one that includes the Co8 changes - which is what I'm really needing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.