1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah! But I hope you enjoy us, too. As well as we enjoying you. :D

2. RockbadgerX Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Resourceful

Obligatory Hello

Hiya RPGR's. Really not much of a talker, but nice party you have here. If you could just point me to the bar...

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard! Sit wherever you like :)

4. Ariostel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

'lo folk

greetings, all!

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Greetings and welcome to you! :)

6. RockbadgerX Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Resourceful

Indeed. Hello there. I'm kinda new myself. Don't really know my way around here. Accidentally locked myself in the janitor closet. Kinda embarrassing.

7. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Sup bee-atches. I have not fallen off the face of the earth. But I did move, start a new job, and basically have virtually no free time for what seems like an eternity. Hell, I can't even game much these days. I bought Oblivion about a month ago - my character is level four FFS.

Anyway, I'm going to try to stop by more frequently. It's pretty damn inexcusable that I left with not even a goodbye about two (three?) months ago. Well, I hope everything is going well with everyone.

Taluntain likes this.
  8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Who are you? How did you find us? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?

9. Gafonator Gems: 1/31

Hello I am glad I found this forum... actually I knew about it, for I used it heavily while modding BG I+II into that one big version for a whole week :D but I never thought to use it to post as well. Maybe to say thank you. So thank you all, I am very glad I got help here, it was so ...demanding.

Anyway, I am Gafonator, I've been playing RPG games since EOB at 11 years and it's the genre I like the most. Lately I've been experiencing a glitch in Pool of Radiance - that one when characters almost dissapear from screen in lit areas on newest Windows. I found out that switching off DirectDraw mostly solves the problem. There is losts of tools out there on the net so I wished to state it here to help others.

See u all in this cool forum I am looking forward to read and post here.

Long live the Planescape: Torment and it's sequel!

Taluntain likes this.
  10. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome aboard! I'd say make yourself at home, but it seems you already have :)

11. magickwolf Gems: 1/31

Hello

---------- Added 0 hours, 1 minutes and 45 seconds later... ----------

Im new to this so any tips would be helpful

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heya magickwolf! :)

Well, where to start? The FAQ and board rules, perhaps? Learn them well. We have an examination coming Wednesday. :p

Best way is to be kind and act like an adult, I guess.

Most importantly (imo) is to take an interest in what people say and respond to that, to prevent dialogues of the deaf (or blind, rather..)

13. Queen_Helena Gems: 1/31

Hi I'm Queen_Helena - I'm somewhat of a gamer - I play on both ps and xbox - I like role playing games the most but i try every other game if it looks interesting - i recently started playing war games, but i dont like 1st person shooter games (although I kinda like halo)

14. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome aboard! :)

15. john_taur Gems: 1/31

Greetings, i am John and i have been into computer and tabletop rpg's all my life. I greatly enjoyed the offerings of Sorcerer's net in the past, and made many of my own.

16. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome to the boards! :)

17. tfawns1 Gems: 1/31

Just saying hello

New guy here, just saying hello to everyone.:)

18. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Well, hello back. Welcome to the boards.

19. avoidconfusion Gems: 1/31

Hi all,

new to the site, registered because I just picked up Wizardry 6,7 and 8 from the Steam Sale and looking for some tips but it seems I cannot start new posts?

Is this normal?

20. scarletrhodelia Gems: 1/31

Media:
    Hi cRPG gamers. It's been probably 5-6 years since I last played Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, and the release of the Enhanced Editions has me interested again. I was so into the game I even wrote some fanfiction. I'll probably have a few questions, so I wanted to say Hi.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.