1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Goodbye Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hopefully see you in Cambridge Ara, have fun though :wave:

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Have fun, we will be here when you get back!

4. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Have a good time. I loved living in the UK.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I think I'm making a spontaneous dissappearing act...

It's been only about a year and you guys have been the greatest and I barely got to know some of you...

But the thing is that I like you and SP too much. Hanging around here takes too much of my time, so it's time for me to let it go. I need to focus on my studies...

I can't just have a bite of something this delicious and not try to eat the whole pie :yum:

Thanks for everything, for the discussions, for the laughs you can always provide and most of all the abundance of sympathy you people offer for those needing a hug.

*sigh*

*Me hugs everyone*

B'bye y'all, maybe I'll get back to you at some point...I don't know when that'll be, but farewell for now.

:wave:

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well it's a shame to see you leave. Hope the studies go well.

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Don't forget our address when you are done with school. Study hard and hurry back!

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Fare well. ;) Things like this are supposed to have a cathartic function. ;)

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Of course I'll be checking out on you guys every now and then, especially on holidays. This is such a great community that I can't just leave completely. I just won't hang around here and take part in discussions as much as I have during this year.

Places like these are cathartic and great fun, hanging on the line for hours on end thinking of things to say... :shake:

...and there's always that possibility that I might know and say something helpful to someone.

It's been a strange, interesting and fantastic year with drama, humour and suspence, and even more so with the help of all of you guys.

And once again, kudos and thanks for Taluntain and the moderators for making this work :thumb:

10. DarkStrider

See you around, Iku take care and don't study too hard, leave some space for the silliness that makes the rest seem worthwhile :rolling: :)

11. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Oh man. We lost our best Finn.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Iku, you are the hawtest guy who won't be posting much. :love: I will keep your shiny gem in a safe place (away from the thieves and gem eaters :p ) until you need it again.

*huggles and smoochies*

There will be more when you post. Good luck with school and the ladies. :wave:

13. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Holiday to the Algarve for a week. Going... Going... Gon

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Lucky you...enjoy. ;)

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm leaving for a 2 week trip to Iowa tomorrow (Oct. 3) and should be back on the 18th. I'm worried about immigration at the border going to and coming from the U.S.. :mommy: I won't have access to Internet down there, so you will have to live without me posting for a whole 2 weeks! :jawdrop:

I'll be waving at certain SPers on my flights to and from Iowa, noteably: Felinoid, Ofelix, DotW, Death Rabbit, JSBB and Drew. So be sure to wave up at the sky throughout the day on Tuesday. :wave:

16. DarkStrider

I went to Iowa once - it was closed, take care o' armsy one and come back safe, and if needed ship the offensive rellies out to me I have a swamp that needs filling in ;)

17. Takara

Media:
    Just to let you know, I'll be gone for a while from saturday. Not sure for how long, may be a few weeks might be a month. Either way, i'll be quiet for a while.

18. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Ohhh take care Takara :D

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yes, I did watched the sky for you, kuemp. I also waved at the planes, and I looked like a freaking moron, but I don't care. :D

And Tak - not another MS breakout, hopefully? There'll be some fresh turnip spirits awaiting for your return...

20. Takara

Media:
    Not annother breakout thankfully. But some intensive physio to help improve my walking. When they are done might be just on walking sticks, or not even them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.